emergency call only

Search This thread

ssamurai

Dec 29, 2012
hi I intalled the JB on my phone from this Thread link and it worked perfectly...
but there was a serious problem the new system coudn't read my sim card I always saw on the task bar "emergency call only'" I thought I had to unlock the the phone after trying many ways and many apps I tried with another sim from another provider it worked perfectly I have Galaxy Ace S5830i when I type *#7465625# I see that picture
515326ber.jpg
I coudn't use my phone without network so I had to go back and restore my old system
is there any solution please...

ssamurai

Dec 29, 2012
Flash custom kernel..

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Then flash stock rom thru odin and then flash acejb rom

before updating to JB I flashed with the stock rom with odin then that custom kernel then the JB the network didn't work with my own sim card but when I tried with another sim card of another provider it worked

I install the the stock rom with odin again but this time I didn't install the custom kernel I still have the same problem can't you see it's not about kernel or rom it's the JB itself cuz I tried an old version of JB a beta version the network was working...

amolgosavi

Sep 12, 2013
*MUMBAI*
before updating to JB I flashed with the stock rom with odin then that custom kernel then the JB the network didn't work with my own sim card but when I tried with another sim card of another provider it worked

I install the the stock rom with odin again but this time I didn't install the custom kernel I still have the same problem can't you see it's not about kernel or rom it's the JB itself cuz I tried an old version of JB a beta version the network was working...

Then your sim card have problem..unlock your network thru galaxy toolbox

ssamurai

Dec 29, 2012
Then your sim card have problem..unlock your network thru galaxy toolbox

it's not my sim if it's mine why did it work with the beta version of JB and it worked with normal rom I used all the tools that unlock networks with no result I even locked the network and unlocked it just to see if there's any change

amolgosavi

Sep 12, 2013
*MUMBAI*
it's not my sim if it's mine why did it work with the beta version of JB and it worked with normal rom I used all the tools that unlock networks with no result I even locked the network and unlocked it just to see if there's any change

I also used acejb rom but i dont have that problem...anyway use another rom like TWR v9..

ssamurai

Dec 29, 2012
Last edited:

amolgosavi

Sep 12, 2013
*MUMBAI*
thank you very much but almost of those roms don't upgrade my android to version 4 I've installed the Ace-i-Sure v.10.0.0 and JB beta 3 they worked fine but ACE-I-SURE doesn't upgrade the android version to 4 and JB is a beta version but this JB upgrate it...

Hahahaha...actually there is no rom 4.+ for ace i..only build prop is changed that means that was not 4.+ rom...u also can change 2.3.6 to what u want...
Just use root browser and go to system/build prop..and edit build prop 2.3.6 to what u want.
And if only wants to show 4.+ then flash touchwiz v9 rom..look this
syrupyqa.jpg

Last edited: