More
I now have succesfull s-off this is superb

22nd April 2012, 08:50 PM |#102  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevTheory

it wipes the sd card, so you will need to reformat it via desktop and copy back to it. always make a backup

How i do this?...cant access to may card
22nd April 2012, 08:52 PM |#103  
Flag Pietarsaari
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Macgnolia

I posted in that thread offering to test the utility on a HTC Sensation 4G eMMC. But XDA Senior Member simonsimons34 posted back saying he will have to do further work on the utility for it to work with eMMC.

would you kindly explain what eMMC is? do all sensations have it? I'm just looking for a way to S-OFF a friends GSM Sensation so I don't know exactly everything about the phone
22nd April 2012, 08:53 PM |#104  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 3,270

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryB

How i do this?...cant access to may card

remove the sd card and use a card reader.... "you cant do it via your mobile device"
The Following User Says Thank You to ganeshp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ganeshp Ad-Free
22nd April 2012, 09:08 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Which kind of Windows system (x86 or x64), when wire trick, notice show up QHSUSB_ Dload can not found ?
22nd April 2012, 09:16 PM |#106  
Flag Shannon, Ms.
Thanks Meter: 2,009

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notn4

would you kindly explain what eMMC is? do all sensations have it? I'm just looking for a way to S-OFF a friends GSM Sensation so I don't know exactly everything about the phone

Ok eMMC stands for embedded Micro Media Card. It is the architecture that the internal NAND memory has and uses. But this is only one of the partition of the NAND memory of the Sensation and other devices.
22nd April 2012, 09:41 PM |#107  
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 207

More
ok im sorry for being a nub first of all but i don't understand the procedure fully.
I put the phone into fastboot mode and run the program, then it reboots the phone normally but on the program says waiting for device and stays like that, am i supposed to wait here for a long time because i booted into fastboot again with the program still staying waiting for the device and it still says the same.
22nd April 2012, 09:45 PM |#108  
Flag Parma
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuanchuoi01

Which kind of Windows system (x86 or x64), when wire trick, notice show up QHSUSB_ Dload can not found ?

i used to get that error too, try pulling battery and booting normally and see if it still boots into juopunutbear. if that, probably your sdcard is broken, hyuh told it to me on the irc channel. after changing sdcard and trying again it worked immediately

in faaaact

sorry for the bad quality
22nd April 2012, 09:50 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 4,355

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensation lover

ok im sorry for being a nub first of all but i don't understand the procedure fully.
I put the phone into fastboot mode and run the program, then it reboots the phone normally but on the program says waiting for device and stays like that, am i supposed to wait here for a long time because i booted into fastboot again with the program still staying waiting for the device and it still says the same.

I haven't used it myself as luckily the Revolutionary method worked for me, but it sounds like you don't have the HTC drivers installed. Try these
22nd April 2012, 09:53 PM |#110  
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 207

More
]ok im sorry for being a nub first of all but i don't understand the procedure fully.
Can somebody please tell me how to do it? I run the program while the phone is in fastboot USB.
The program then says "Old Beer detected.....Please Wait"
"starting up"-while doing this the device reboots fully
"Waiting for device" and stays there.
Im running a gb rom, should i get the gb version or is that only for phones that can't s-off because they have a hboot like 1.17111111, i am hboot 1.23 running android 2.4.5
Any help would be MUCH appreciated

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydeB1

I haven't used it myself as luckily the Revolutionary method worked for me, but it sounds like you don't have the HTC drivers installed. Try these

I already had them installed.
22nd April 2012, 09:54 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 4,355

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensation lover

]ok im sorry for being a nub first of all but i don't understand the procedure fully.
Can somebody please tell me how to do it? I run the program while the phone is in fastboot USB.
The program then says "Old Beer detected.....Please Wait"
"starting up"-while doing this the device reboots fully
"Waiting for device" and stays there.
Im running a gb rom, should i get the gb version or is that only for phones that can't s-off because they have a hboot like 1.17111111, i am hboot 1.23 running android 2.4.5
Any help would be MUCH appreciated

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

I already had them installed.

Try booting device into fastboot mode and then re-install the drivers.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread