[App]About Micromax A40 EyeRoom

Search This thread

mohsin.r.munshi

Mar 4, 2013
Junagadh
Hello all....

Can any one try to port A40 eyeroom app from Micromax A40 very cool app is that... i tried but it giving FC... so any one can help me to do that

in A40 ROM there is iroom name app in system/app folder... but i cant able to port it i tried that..... that app is just Awesome so.please can anyone help me to do that

Thanks
Mohsin R Munshi

subhashdas

Jan 2, 2011
Raipur
Hello all....

Can any one try to port A40 eyeroom app from Micromax A40 very cool app is that... i tried but it giving FC... so any one can help me to do that

in A40 ROM there is iroom name app in system/app folder... but i cant able to port it i tried that..... that app is just Awesome so.please can anyone help me to do that

Thanks
Mohsin R Munshi

Can you upload the apk.

Sent by Micromax A110 Subh_D

G

GuestK00380

Yes Bro Please Upload The APK.

Sent from my Micromax A250 S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mohsin.r.munshi

Mar 4, 2013
Junagadh
Still no solution i get thats why i post here for any solution.... so all devs please lookout this issue... please

m finding solution from last 10 days i get fail so... fainaly i post here

Nov 3, 2013
reques

Sir I am new to this xda. I am mad in search of s3 gallery ported apk for my canvas 2 which is able to support spiral and grid view. Is it possible? Kindly, Please let me know. It's my humble request.. Advance thanks to all devs who helps me...:)

msamimj

Feb 18, 2015
Help Required...URGENT

Can anyone of you PLZ provide me the build.prop of Micromax Bolt A40...plz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all....

Thanks
    Mohsin R Munshi