[Boot Animation] [Official] CM10 Boot Animation For Epic 4G or 480x800 Phones

Search This thread
Hi, i want to share The Official CM10 Boot Animation, For Epic 4G or 480x800 resolution phones

You can use the boot animation on any ROM like AOKP, PA, CM7 and many else

The Screenshot like this:)
CM10_056.jpg

This is the Newest and the Official one, This Boot Animation also on CM10 Nightly :D
And it is not like this
CM10_055.jpg
That picture is the oldest one, and the first one that CyanogenMod has released

Okay To the Download link guys :D
The Flashable Zip
https://www.dropbox.com/s/97rt5edzhfrjze1/CM10_bootanimation_480x800-Flashable.zip

The bootanimation.zip, Copy bootanimation.zip to /system/media
https://www.dropbox.com/s/aj58m0adjbknbo6/bootanimation.zip

Okay Thank You Everyone :)

Jackbenimble

Jul 16, 2012
Shelby, Michigan
IMO, I like the fact that its a really nice bootani and its sleek and sophisticated.
Whats even better is that its only 1.4MB :)

The ParanoidAndroid bootani is about the same size and its just as cool, I'd say the did pretty well with these newishh boot animations.

:good:

IMO, I like the fact that its a really nice bootani and its sleek and sophisticated.
Whats even better is that its only 1.4MB :)

The ParanoidAndroid bootani is about the same size and its just as cool, I'd say the did pretty well with these newishh boot animations.

:good:

The PA bootanimation is 6.54 mb, it's so heavy on system/media :)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

Woop, woop worked like a charm. Thank for posting this! I liked the CM9 bootanimation, but this is one is far superior. :p

No problem..
CM9 has a cool bootanimation too, but it's quite heavy
CM10 bootanimation cool but simple and lighter than cm9 ;)

PA has awesome bootanimation, every boot I fell lag and very long time, and yes, its heavy 6.54 mb

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

13silencer13

Nov 26, 2012
Hi everyone im on cm9 want to come over on cm10 but i heard that cm10 doesnt have the screen off Animation like cm9 which i really like is this true and is there a way to add that on?thanks in advance

TaviRawr

Jul 26, 2012
Killeen
Hi everyone im on cm9 want to come over on cm10 but i heard that cm10 doesnt have the screen off Animation like cm9 which i really like is this true and is there a way to add that on?thanks in advance
CM10 does have the screen off animation. On CM10.1, the screen animation is faster at shutting off and it's snappier. I had cm10 and I have cm10.1.

13silencer13

Nov 26, 2012
Thanks is the cm10 screen off animation the same as cm9 and which do you prefer cm9 or cm10 because I know cm10.1 is still in experimental stages and thank you again

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

13silencer13

Nov 26, 2012
cm10

just upgraded to cm10 from cm9 and same screen off animation lot snappier like cm10 alot hope cm10.1 is better upgrade to that when it has nightlys thanks for all the help :laugh:

Top Liked Posts