iOS 7 Theme by ModderHROM

Search This thread

vladagaja24

Jan 30, 2014
Hey dude, I love your theme, I'm using it everyday. I think it's the closest thing to iOS7 you'll get on Android and it looks really great. I have a few suggestions, though, for you to make it even better.

1. Please, make the sign on the lock screen in English, for example just the simple "slide to unlock" would work perfectly. I don't mind the Russian language at all, don't get me wrong, it just stands out as an only Russian text in the overall English one on the phone.

2. I don't mind the color of the notification and toggle bar to be sky blue as it is right now, my only concern is to be more transparent, please. I think it would work much more pleasant to the eyes. Or maybe to try with a simple white backgrounds, of course with the same icon design of your toggles, cuz it's beautiful ?. And the blue text text on the notifications is pretty much unreadable. You have to look it really hard to read it. Maybe you should make it just white or, at least, dark blue.

3. Please, can you make the background of the icons to be the same color for every icon. It randomly chooses the color to be green, red or light blue and it doesn't seem to look very nice sometimes, it looks very uneven.

4. And last but not the least, can you please make that YouTube icon to look like the modern YouTube icon with only red play button on the face of it, like it is on every other device including Android.

I think you've done a great job of making this theme, and once again I thank you for putting the effort to make it for all of us to enjoy!

Last edited:

rupro327

Sep 2, 2013
Bremen
The sign is in English for me " slide to unlock". It changes with the system language.

Sent from my P6-U06 using xda app-developers app

skyp6user

Dec 24, 2013
Ok now im i a dilemma on what im gonna us. Miuvi or this. Both are awesome.
Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using xda app-developers app

edit.
works perfectly on ham!!! ;) tnxxxx

Last edited:

skyp6user

Dec 24, 2013
Yea update please? Miui works perfectly with my ham. But current version of ios dont.. Please..

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using xda app-developers app

djil93

Oct 1, 2010
Hi! good work for the theme.

The beautifull modifications of messaging app don"t show for me :/

You have one idea?

amjad_162

May 3, 2014
lock does not work....

2 main problems
1-"slide to unlock" many times from diffrnt positions & directions on screen but it does not unlock..
2- lock shows charging status even when no charging...wtf...
so i rejected this theme...otherwise i like the way it looked...using kitkat 4.4.2 B510 update with EMUI2.3...if u correct these 2 problems it will be 100% perfect

Last edited:

Skyllery

Mar 22, 2013
St-Denis Reunion
LG G3
Sony Xperia Z3
2 main problems
1-"slide to unlock" many times from diffrnt positions & directions on screen but it does not unlock..
2- lock shows charging status even when no charging...wtf...
so i rejected this theme...otherwise i like the way it looked...using kitkat 4.4.2 B510 update with EMUI2.3...if u correct these 2 problems it will be 100% perfect

Not a theme for Emui 2.3 but for 1.6 at the moment

amjad_162

May 3, 2014
Little effort can make it compatible to EMUI2.3

Not a theme for Emui 2.3 but for 1.6 at the moment

then i think the person who made this theme might have to do a slight effort to make it compatibe with 2.3 & people will thank him for his time & effort...only lock & charging status iz problm...other than that its 100% according to any1 who wants ios icons look..m fan of this theme & wait for this as long as it takes..Let me know if anyother theme with same ios icons compaible to 2.3 iz available...i will be v.thankful if some1 hepls me this regard...

Reactions: liquidor

krizko1979

Mar 5, 2014
Bratislava
Author of this theme has changed the phone, so I dont think there will be an updated version for 2.3 EMUI. Unless one of you has the knowledge how to do that...

amjad_162

May 3, 2014
Solution for use in P6 EMUI 2.3

Hey dude, I love your theme, I'm using it everyday. I think it's the closest thing to iOS7 you'll get on Android and it looks really great. I have a few suggestions, though, for you to make it even better.

1. Please, make the sign on the lock screen in English, for example just the simple "slide to unlock" would work perfectly. I don't mind the Russian language at all, don't get me wrong, it just stands out as an only Russian text in the overall English one on the phone.

2. I don't mind the color of the notification and toggle bar to be sky blue as it is right now, my only concern is to be more transparent, please. I think it would work much more pleasant to the eyes. Or maybe to try with a simple white backgrounds, of course with the same icon design of your toggles, cuz it's beautiful ?. And the blue text text on the notifications is pretty much unreadable. You have to look it really hard to read it. Maybe you should make it just white or, at least, dark blue.

3. Please, can you make the background of the icons to be the same color for every icon. It randomly chooses the color to be green, red or light blue and it doesn't seem to look very nice sometimes, it looks very uneven.

4. And last but not the least, can you please make that YouTube icon to look like the modern YouTube icon with only red play button on the face of it, like it is on every other device including Android.

I think you've done a great job of making this theme, and once again I thank you for putting the effort to make it for all of us to enjoy!

in theme settings...select ""customize"" ...choose lock of balance or anyother theme....problem solved....(atleast i had only one problem...lock did not work...otherwise it was 99% ok...now after lock solution,,its perfect)

(i even use Android L theme,with icons of this ios theme & lock of balance theme....its look iz now premium....i love customisation of themes)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Logo1400.jpg
    Screenshots:
    Screenshot_2014-01-27-16-44-27.jpgScreenshot_2014-01-27-16-44-37.jpgScreenshot_2014-01-27-16-48-36.jpgScreenshot_2014-01-27-16-44-15.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-27-16-43-59.pngScreenshot_2014-01-27-16-45-13.png

Download: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/fdf3506fe5/IOS7.hwt
    EMUI 2.3 crude very, waiting for a more stable version. Because some elements are not changed, and where to find them is unknown.
    Damn good job. Хорошо выглядит.
    Screen unlock doesn't work? I can't unlock the screen, i can unlock it only via camera button.

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

on the far left side swipe
    хорошая работа благодаря

nice job thanks :))