16 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By fupeng, Junior Member on 31st May 2008, 02:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th January 2009, 10:18 AM |#161  
Flag Tilburg
Thanks Meter: 25

More
I see there is a patch, but from none of the posts is it clear to me what the purpose of this patch is?
Is this radio stable? does is need a patch?

29th January 2009, 07:23 PM |#162  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
The source of this "Fix" is bbs.5dpda.com, maybe someone is able to read this language and can have a look over there!?
29th January 2009, 08:11 PM |#163  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 2

More
http://translate.google.com/translat...tbb=1&ie=x-gbk

i'm reading now
29th January 2009, 09:04 PM |#164  

More
Smile Some help to upgrade from WinMobile 6.0 to 6.1.
Hi to everyone, please I need some help about how to upgrade an HTC Touch P3450 SmartPhone with WinMobile 6.0 to WinMobile 6.1, I got this information device:

ROM Version: 1.11.707.1B WWE
ROM Date: 05/24/07
Radio Version: 02.93.90
Protocol Version: 4.1.13.42
ExtROM Version: 1.11.707.101

Maybe somebody know about this upgrade or had some expertisse with this device, I'll appreciate to many some advice.
Thanks a lot.

AH
29th January 2009, 10:09 PM |#165  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 8

More
translation by google:

HTC released an official response to the Chinese mainland, 5DPDA domestic exclusive first, please specify the source for reprint bbs.5dpda.com!

Has to solve the problem: (for personal information security dopod Center)

1, amended the Personal Information Security Center firewall settings calls on / off the course of a "firewall configuration failure" of the bug.
2, resolved to start later in the system, perhaps because not received any notice RIL_NOTIFY_FW_UPDATE_LIST calls caused by the problem of the firewall does not work.
3, resolved "calls firewall settings for all the phone after refusing to access and use any telephone call to the phone, it will first hear a" beep ", and then will prompt phone is busy," the bug!

Installation steps: (only after unlocking the machine)
1, double-click 911_RUU_Elfin_Radio_4.1.13.76_03.39.90.exe, brush into the new radio. (Automatic restart) (password: [email protected])
2, will be introduced into mobile phones ELF_S00397.exe patch file (or card), and run to install a new radio system patches (rilgsm.dll 3.14.0.0) (automatic restart)

PS: This radio and patch for the HTC official S1 for enhanced version of the simplified Chinese version of the latest official ROM 3.14.706.02 release (less than engaging, do not ask), and therefore may not be able to install the patch file is not loaded it will not affect the Radio normal use.

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------
By-laws: dopod Personal Information Security Center settings methods: (PS: There is no machine that the software would not read, but you should never look for the software I have to!)
1. Start - procedures - Personal information security center, set a password to enter the future, select calls firewall, Block says, "Block All", according to the "Finish"
2. To enter the settings, check the "Start Call Firewall" and click "completed"
3. With B cell phone call Elfin_S, first heard a ring, and then hear the prompt "Do you call the user is busy", the right should not hear the ringing directly to hear "You call the user is busy" .

NOTE: Annex not be able to download the last two days was due to correction caused by the Forum has been re-upload.
31st January 2009, 07:32 PM |#166  
Flag Coimbra
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_dhamz

Thanx
Battery life is much improved..

Are you talking about the patch ur the versio radio???? if is about the patch, how you install??? i can´t do it
31st January 2009, 08:59 PM |#167  
Flag Coimbra

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fupeng

For anyone not using WinRAR: After download rename this file to *.rar

copy ELF_S00397.exe to your elf(in) and run it to fix the bug!

hi fupeng

and how we do this????

Because my HTC Touch Elf0100 show this:

Are you sure this " ELF_S00397.zip " are for the HTC Touch Elf0100???
1st February 2009, 08:27 AM |#168  

More
I've been using version 03.39.90 for some time now on my Elf with Onyx 4.2. I must say; quality is much improved. Don't know exactly about battery life, but reception and call quality is way better.

I couldn't install the patch either. Somehow, I haven't had experience with any bugs.
2nd February 2009, 11:15 AM |#169  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I used this Radio-Version for about 3 days without any problems, but yesterday my ELF lost connection to the GSM-network every 20 seconds. Neither WIFI nor USB-ActiveSync Connection could be established. Softrest does not help... So I went back to the last stable Version 03.34.90
2nd February 2009, 06:24 PM |#170  
Flag Canada
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Smile UPDATE: Radio Test result
I have been testing the new Radio for a while. So far is has been quite stable with my service provider. Only at work where signal is choppy, but it is a know issue with tinted glass building. Signal bounces off the tinted windows. Other than that I am very happy with the ROM.

One thing that I have discovered and have read in other Forum... it is better to keep the GPRS connection Always ON instead of having to connect & disconnect all the time. By having GPRS set to disconnect and reconnect all the time, it actually drains the battery. I have tested, and it is true on my HTC Touch. Idle GPRS (like idel GSM) does not drains the battery. Check it out yourself.
2nd February 2009, 08:33 PM |#171  
Flag Coimbra

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyd

I used this Radio-Version for about 3 days without any problems, but yesterday my ELF lost connection to the GSM-network every 20 seconds. Neither WIFI nor USB-ActiveSync Connection could be established. Softrest does not help... So I went back to the last stable Version 03.34.90

That happen´s to me... after a few days i allways lose contact with the network... But when i flashed the ROM onyx_ult_4.2 on my ELF0100 that problem stop... Now im using the RADIO 03.39.90 with out problems
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)