Suggestions, need a good performance/ resource monitor

Search This thread

DeBoX

Jul 26, 2010
Hi.

I've been looking for a good performance / resource monitor with quad core support.

Need an overview over memory , hdd space and cpu performance ( pref live monitor)

Any suggestions. Tried a few but with limited luck. It's either too limited or too cluttered .

Help?

Pixelation

Jan 14, 2012
Jersey
Hi.

I've been looking for a good performance / resource monitor with quad core support.

Need an overview over memory , hdd space and cpu performance ( pref live monitor)

Any suggestions. Tried a few but with limited luck. It's either too limited or too cluttered .

Help?

Elixir 2 & Elixir 2 Widgets, the default refresh is 10 ....widgets are totally customizable.
Good luck
Screen from my phone, don't have access to tab now, but I run it on my prime
4579780e-1bea-714e.jpg

This ISN'T my Transformer Prime

Last edited:

DeBoX

Jul 26, 2010
Cool lads, thanks!

Checking out both of them asap.

Grand!

Cheers
D

buxtahuda

Feb 4, 2011
Cleveland, MS
Tablet CPU Usage Monitor in the market.

Aye, I use Tablet CPU Usage Monitor so that I can keep up with what my CPU and RAM are doing even while I'm running benchmarks and using apps. The widget route is OK and all, but then you have to keep going to the homescreen.

Hopefully the dev may include CPU/GPU temperature as well as the clock rates, but I haven't heard back on that suggestion.

theandies

Aye, I use Tablet CPU Usage Monitor so that I can keep up with what my CPU and RAM are doing even while I'm running benchmarks and using apps. The widget route is OK and all, but then you have to keep going to the homescreen.

Hopefully the dev may include CPU/GPU temperature as well as the clock rates, but I haven't heard back on that suggestion.

This app does clock rate etc. You can put clock rate, RAM usage and CPU usage on the notification area. You might have the buy it for those functions to work, I don't know. I bought it when it hit the market for the QUAD Core support.

Screenshots:
theandies-albums-tp-pictures-picture6007-screenshot-2012-04-17-23-57-21.jpg

theandies-albums-tp-pictures-picture6008-imag0031.jpg

Here is the link to the market.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pocketappbuilders.tabletcpuusagesmonitor&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5wb2NrZXRhcHBidWlsZGVycy50YWJsZXRjcHV1c2FnZXNtb25pdG9yIl0.

Pixelation

Jan 14, 2012
Jersey
I think the main thing is refresh rate...that would determine most accurate to the millisecond, you know....System Panel if anything shows everything refreshes quick, but is super condensed...

This ISN'T my Transformer Prime