hello, is there a program to run the wing thru the computer

Search This thread

pedro562

Jan 24, 2008
hello, all, first post im glad to be part of xda,

i got a problem, my screen cracked cant see anything pretty much useless, it still receives calls and i can make calls by using the qwerty, is there a programs like motorola phone tools that lets you acces your phone with my comp, i use it for internet sharing and dang i internet less and broke to fix and or replace, please help.

t mo wing
hard spl
htc home/htc customizer.

timace

Jul 20, 2007
City of Angels
hello, all, first post im glad to be part of xda,

i got a problem, my screen cracked cant see anything pretty much useless, it still receives calls and i can make calls by using the qwerty, is there a programs like motorola phone tools that lets you acces your phone with my comp, i use it for internet sharing and dang i internet less and broke to fix and or replace, please help.

t mo wing
hard spl
htc home/htc customizer.

www.mymobiler.com
Connect usb and make sure active sync is running...just install on ur desktop and will auto-run on ur mobile

pedro562

Jan 24, 2008
thanks

i cant thank everyone here enough, i new there was somethign out there, xda ftw!!!!!!!!!!11

papamopps

Retired Moderator
Mar 16, 2006
Cologne
mymobiler is very nice - i used it a lot before flashing several times a day....

@duprade - yeah i´m an adict...

duprade

Jun 4, 2007
Miami, Florida
www.davidduprat.com
mymobiler is very nice - i used it a lot before flashing several times a day....

@duprade - yeah i´m an adict...

rehab_display.jpg

papamopps

Retired Moderator
Mar 16, 2006
Cologne
Just installed mymobiler under Vista and it is a newer version than i run once...

... free positioning window
.. or acting like a secound monitor...

when going with mosucourser out of right/left monitorside - the courser appears on ppc screen and you can use it there...

Now i need a gadet for sidebar out of it...
haha

ismhawk

Oct 10, 2007
Lebanon, Mo
www.facebook.com
Just installed mymobiler under Vista and it is a newer version than i run once...

... free positioning window
.. or acting like a secound monitor...

when going with mosucourser out of right/left monitorside - the courser appears on ppc screen and you can use it there...

Now i need a gadet for sidebar out of it...
haha

newest version as well, but im running windows XP and i do not have the mouse cursor showing up on my phone... do u think that has to do with it being XP or what?

never mind, right click program in the task menu brought up a memnu i didn't know was there answer found...

never mind

Last edited: