FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Would you want a Built from source CM10/9 Rom with my custom additions?

Yes please

135 Vote(s)
90.60%
Nah i'm happy with what we have got...

14 Vote(s)
9.40%

*Re-Release*[Rom][AROMA][NFC] ReVoluTioNMoD v3.3

1,342 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,364

Post Reply Email Thread
23rd March 2013, 04:23 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
can't install .apk
Can't install any .apk's whatsoever, the phone recognizes there is a .apk file and it shows the "Do you want to install this application?"

tried to hit install and that bit doesn't work but cancel does. did a clean flash and tried again and doesn't work.

tried using titanium backup (I used the AROMA to install it), it installed a few things(Nova Launcher, some widgets, a game) but then it stopped working (the "Do you want to install this application?" comes up but cannot choose install)
then installed ES File Explorer from the play store and that won't let me install anything also!

Here is a image of the install screen that I am mentioning, it's just there so you get the idea.
23rd March 2013, 10:04 AM |#112  
OP Senior Member
Flag Somewhere you can't imagine...

Donate to Me
More
Re: [Rom][AROMA][NFC] ReVoluTioNMoD v3.3
Hmm strange I have just install quite a few apps via this method, all is fine. Can someone confirm this?
I think I might know what it is, mrtoastedandroid can you send me a log cat, when this screen works and when it doesn't. I need to know if there are any errors about it

Sent from my HTC Desire C using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to russell664 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift russell664 Ad-Free
23rd March 2013, 01:41 PM |#113  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Also guys I am working on a new Gallery port, i will post it here for you guys to test. Remember it needs to go into the system/app directory!
Here is the new gallery app, you you think it is better than the old one, just say and it might be included in the next release.

You can grab it from here: Link

Enjoy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to russell664 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift russell664 Ad-Free
23rd March 2013, 02:01 PM |#114  
Thanks Meter: 456

Donate to Me
More
Screens? :3
23rd March 2013, 02:11 PM |#115  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Try it, i don't have time for screens at the moment, that why i asked you guys to test it out.
23rd March 2013, 04:00 PM |#116  
Flag Behind You
Thanks Meter: 731

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by russell664

Try it, i don't have time for screens at the moment, that why i asked you guys to test it out.

i'll try it now Dan
The Following User Says Thank You to whoamigriffiths For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift whoamigriffiths Ad-Free
23rd March 2013, 04:39 PM |#117  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Thanks Rich it is another gallery app, but i changed a few part to make it more "AOSP"
My next goal is a camera
23rd March 2013, 04:48 PM |#118  
Flag Behind You
Thanks Meter: 731

More
Quote:

Thanks Rich it is another gallery app, but i changed a few part to make it more "AOSP"
My next goal is a camera

first impressions are thats its a sweet little app , no bugs yet but not had chance to play. Deffo nicer to use than original
The Following User Says Thank You to whoamigriffiths For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift whoamigriffiths Ad-Free
23rd March 2013, 04:57 PM |#119  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:

Also guys I am working on a new Gallery port, i will post it here for you guys to test. Remember it needs to go into the system/app directory!
Here is the new gallery app, you you think it is better than the old one, just say and it might be included in the next release.

You can grab it from here: Link

Enjoy

I have copied the apk to /system/app and I restarted my Phone, but the new gallery app don't start! And I have 2 gallery apps in my app drawer.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using xda premium
23rd March 2013, 05:06 PM |#120  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Copy it to data then, but in my testing it does indeed work in the system directory. Rich did you copy it to the system/app directory? Just so i know that it works for you too, because it did for me in that directory.
23rd March 2013, 05:41 PM |#121  
Flag birmingham
Thanks Meter: 31

More
I'll test when I get back from work, sorry if I get back…… damn snow

Sent from my Nexus 4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)