random bootloop

Search This thread

luca73n

Jan 29, 2011
Como
hi guys i'm on monxdefied rom but got som strang problem:
randon got bootloop when i reboot or when i shoutdown the start.
the only solution is goin in recovery wipe cache and dalwik the the z reboot normaly.
the starnge is that this problem is randome sometime bootloop somtime not
the second is related to the cp12 cover that i use if the phone is in charge with cable or only by the cp12 if i try to shotdown the phone don'tgo off but restart
any other have this problem
ty for help

blueether

Jan 21, 2011
Te Awamutu, New Zealand
the only solution is goin in recovery wipe cache and dalwik the the z reboot normaly.
the second is related to the cp12 cover that i use if the phone is in charge with cable or only by the cp12 if i try to shotdown the phone don'tgo off but restart
ty for help
Don't know about the first issue
About the second, my c6802 will reboot if it is plugged into the pc if I power it off, cant remember if it does the same on the wall charger though

Reactions: luca73n

luca73n

Jan 29, 2011
Como
ok, after some test the bootloop proble is related to the cp12 cover. with the cover the phone remain in bootloop without it start normaly.
so from now poweroff and boot out of the cp12.
it's a starnge thing that this happen, but i can live with this bug :fingers-crossed:

kraml

Oct 31, 2008
ty for help

If you actually meant infinite boot splash animation, and you are using Xposed + GravityBox, then you are having the same problem as I have.

I have found a workaround: make sure the GravityBox module is the last one activated in Xposed Framework. That means after you have installed any other module, disable GravityBox module, reboot, enable it again. Then there will be no random infinite boot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ty for help
    Don't know about the first issue
    About the second, my c6802 will reboot if it is plugged into the pc if I power it off, cant remember if it does the same on the wall charger though