[Q] ****ty bluetooth audio with Kit Kat (TW & AOSP)?

Search This thread

rafaelw

Mar 19, 2011
So, anyone knows if this is with all KK roms? All the KK roms that i tested my headset audio is very crap and choppy. With 4.3 is much better.

Anyone know if there is any KK rom with good bluetooth audio?

Enviado de meu GT-N7100 usando Tapatalk

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore
So, anyone knows if this is with all KK roms? All the KK roms that i tested my headset audio is very crap and choppy. With 4.3 is much better.

Anyone know if there is any KK rom with good bluetooth audio?

The audio quality is great on mine.

N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel,
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!

rafaelw

Mar 19, 2011
The audio quality is great on mine.

The general quality for me is ok, the problem is choppy sound, music when playing gets some little quicks interruptions with the sound, similar with when i get far away from the phone (but with 4.3 rom).

In your case, the music play normally, without any single interruption?

Irwenzhao

Nov 23, 2013
Singapore
The general quality for me is ok, the problem is choppy sound, music when playing gets some little quicks interruptions with the sound, similar with when i get far away from the phone (but with 4.3 rom).

In your case, the music play normally, without any single interruption?

Yea I do get some interruptions when my phone is in my pocket. Didn't know it was a Kitkat issue. Quality is great though

masgallardo

Dec 22, 2008
I have found a solution. If you flash a Rom n7100 ported of s3 4.4.4 the range is the same as 4.3 I tested a lot of kitkat Roms and it is the only that work. Really happy! The Rom I have tested is Klusoru 4.4.4 in Htcmania but in Xda must be other ported Rom. Even so,, I recomend the Klusoru