[Q] Clockworkmod recovery cant see recovery files on external SD card

Search This thread

Pawprints1986

Mar 26, 2014
I followed the folder tree properly, i think. its on my external under clockworkmod/backup/<folder with date>

I did find the option to write new backups onto the external, but that has "mnt" in the folder tree... its under "mnt/sdcard/external_sd/clockworkmod/backup"

So i think i did it right??

I was hoping to keep the backups only on the external, freeing up some of the internal space. I did delete the oldest one off of the phones internal memory and went into recovery and it could only see the newest one - the one still on the internal. *but* i did check this before finding and changing the setting for the program to write new backups to external. would that make a difference??

Also, using rom manager and saying reboot into recovery used to work. But i had something weird happen where my phone randomly said it was not installed anymore. so i redownloaded it, and since then, when i click on reboot into recovery, it does nothing. i push ok and it will just freeze on that screen, giving me the ability to press home and it returns to the main screen as though no command has been made.

help??

I had that uninstall itself thing also happen with "gasbuddy"... not sure what caused that either.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-04-00-44-02.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-04-00-44-02.png
    96.7 KB · Views: 6