can it work without battery

Search This thread

igord2

Sep 22, 2006
Sarajevo
Hello everyone,
can I ask you to test it and tell me is this kind of mobile phone can work if connected to charger but without battery ?!

I have mobile but no battery and I planed to eventually buy a usb cable to power the mobile for some testing and I dont want to buy a cable in vain.

thanks !

igord2

Sep 22, 2006
Sarajevo
84 of you saw the post and was lazy to take out the battery and check will QTEK work on the power adapter

I was born in 72, was having fun with commodore 64, also amiga 500. Now Im professional designer, creating web sites, tv commercials and also work with prepress too.

Covering everyday all those aread I can say that - yes, my knowledge and experience are huge, therefore, beside my regular job I also teach people things I ve learned thorough the years.

I share my knowledge everyday, I share my will to help, same I was doing before, as a kid and teenager, when I was, hacking and programming.

I always believed in community, in doing the good, sharing the knowledge but what we all have nowdays? 84 of you was too lazy to do what I asked. Helping someone wasnt enough to move your ass. And that is impressive, becuse before that was the main motif to do something, to investigate, to learn something new, to improve yourself and help too...

But it looks like its different now.

Damn this planet become a ****ty place.

Last edited:

magicurty

Dec 27, 2008
You can't accuse everybody who see the post of not helping you because they are not "so good as you" to share things.
Have you thought about many here, has come because is wondering the same as you? Looking for answers?
Being rude will definetely not help you anywhere in this world.
Ta det lungt