Attachments

• 1402506634012.jpg
    1402506634012.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 2,562
Last edited:
Reactions: saminem
B

BeyondTheHorizon

Its not official. Its the Beta Firmware.

It is official. HUAWEI ROMANIA started to push this official update to people who have not sign up for BETA testers, so that you understand, this is not pushed by HUAWEI Intl. it's HUAWEI ROMANIA pushing official KK firmware over B132.
BETA was pushed over B125. Comprendes ?

Last edited:

lobsel

Jan 17, 2010
It is official. HUAWEI ROMANIA started to push this official update to people who have not sign up for BETA testers, so that you understand, this is not pushed by HUAWEI Intl. it's HUAWEI ROMANIA pushing official KK firmware over B132. BETA was pushed after B125. Conprendes ?

I´m not from Romania, I´am from Czech Republic

Reactions: saminem
B

BeyondTheHorizon

Where can i download this ROM ? :))

From HERE : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2763878&page=35

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

I´m not from Romania, I´am from Czech Republic
Right, but I was talking about HUAWEI ROMANIA. Ofcourse if you got the update you must enjoy it, HUAWEI is releasing in many countries.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

And you must be on B132 to update, it will not work over B125 like the BETA did.

mandgeo

May 16, 2012
Huawei Romania is a piece of s#$t who launched a beta as final version. This could be happening only in Romania.

Trimis de pe al meu HUAWEI P6-U06 folosind Tapatalk

loibab

Jun 4, 2014
Seems like not only huawei Hungary is "a piece of ****", huawei Germany is pushing b510 as an official update, too as I read in a German forum.

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI P6-U06 mit Tapatalk

mandgeo

May 16, 2012
If the situation is a general one, the i have to take back my words. I've made a mistake. Huawei is a piece of s%&t! How the hell to release as final a version released as a beta version!? At least they could have changed the version number.

Trimis de pe al meu HUAWEI P6-U06 folosind Tapatalk

bokchoi2020

Jul 24, 2013
Ottawa
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 7 Pro
I'm guessing it will be similar to the case with 506. 506 was released to stop some waiting, and 507 was released later to clean up the bugs.
Tho at this point I won't be surprised to see if they decide to slack off like this.

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk

haydeezz

Dec 1, 2013
well i dont know what u guys talk about "official" or about Romania official ? i`m in Romania.. and i try system update.then Online update. and it says "no updates found" and i`m useing B125" so .. is no official update :) anyway i`m verry happy with this B125.. don`t even know if that 4.4 will give me benefits.. the way i saw on that beta version .. battery go faster.. phone worm faster..and even laggy .. b125 move faster then 4.4 beta. :)

warea

Dec 1, 2007
well i dont know what u guys talk about "official" or about Romania official ? i`m in Romania.. and i try system update.then Online update. and it says "no updates found" and i`m useing B125" so .. is no official update :) anyway i`m verry happy with this B125.. don`t even know if that 4.4 will give me benefits.. the way i saw on that beta version .. battery go faster.. phone worm faster..and even laggy .. b125 move faster then 4.4 beta. :)

You might have to update from B132. The OTA would only come on the latest official released for your specific country.

arminlok

Jun 1, 2014
My battery drains very fast and the phone is always hot it says at the accumulator menu that Android OS eat 46%... Do you have any solution for that?

Top Liked Posts