Votes: 39 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

avinash1331

Nov 10, 2011
pune
Dear Sir, i need ur help i am Karbonn A5 user i update my device with baseband V005 and flash ics now ics working smothly without any bugs only thing is photo viewing quality is poor as compare to GB rom so i want to switch to again GB so for that i trying to downgarde my bsaeband but nothing will happen for that i try basebandv3055,v3025,v3070.
please help me

sahil3x1

Aug 24, 2012
when i try to downgrade now that is stuck on NPRG Write

Please Help me i want to downgrade a7 plus

so in this post i am going to explain how to downgrade baseband.Remember that the following steps are only for karbonn a5 and walton primo,spice mi355.

HOW TO DOWNGRADE BASEBAND

rEQUIREMENTS
1.)stock baseband of our phone
DOWNLOAD HERE
2.)Rest every requiremwnts are same as for upgrading.(check post no.1)

pROCEDURE
1.)Unzip the baseband file in any folder.
2.)opent the FASTBOOT1.0.2.4
3.)connect your phone in QPST DOWNLOAD MODE.(power button+volume↓key).
4.)Rest all the steps you know as they are same for downgrading.(check the post no.1)

NOTE:you don't have to download the NPRG7627A.hex file which you did in upgrading.

What after downgrading??
just go HERE and flash this rom via CWN and ENJO(Y):laugh::laugh:

IF still having problems comehere and ask as many questions u wanna ask;)
ALL THE CREDITS TO arjun rajput and prasad12ka4 senior members of our thread for guiding:victory:

gadkari

Jul 31, 2012
karjat
Baseband Update Tutorial

images

images
Congrats You have successfully updated your baseband

Your splash.img will disappear and blank screen will come don't worry just flash Recovery again(See Downloads
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
images

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baseband

Download Tool

Updated CWN Recovery

credits.png

Himalayoee
Prasad
Arjun Rajput
Me:p
Thanks for providing ics stuff,please suggest best ics rom for my A5(800mhz).

sayeedku

Feb 14, 2013
Need help Walton Primo

When I am downgrading base band in my Walton Primo Phone somehow an error occured . But now it show "download fail" message every time when I try to Downgrade or Upgrade my base band. I will try for several times but the same result come out. But I have done this work several times before. Someone help me please I am in a fix.........

shubhamsb

Feb 20, 2013
Re: Baseband Updation for Karbonn A5 and Walton Primo

Please give the link to download tool as well as tje baseband version v000003

Sent from my Karbonn A5 using xda app-developers app

AJEESH0007

Feb 25, 2013
baseband updation error

buddy, during clik all downloads in primo download it shows " open port error" pls help i want to upgrade my karbon a5 tp 4.0.4 . ur rom not taking in my phone :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

port error :crying: pls help

rohithanda

Nov 12, 2012
Cant update from 000001 to 000003

I am trying to upgrade to latest ics baseband 000003 from 000001. i m using fpt ics rom..
I m getting the following error... even tried deleting nprg file from baseband folder... still wont update..

5ph56o.jpg

spg89

Oct 9, 2012
dont say only press it also

please mention that whenever you deal with baseband,the google adb driver gets autometically deleted from the pc.after that you try to downgrade or upgrade,bp download will fail.also cannot install the cwm again.bur after keep pressing the volume up and power button,the red screen appears,then connect the phone.the adb drivers again get installed.after that,remove battery,do any thing like dealing with baseband or installing cwm

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

I am trying to upgrade to latest ics baseband 000003 from 000001. i m using fpt ics rom..
I m getting the following error... even tried deleting nprg file from baseband folder... still wont update..

5ph56o.jpg

read my last post..i also faced the same problem.nobody answered it,i found out..

Reactions: madyprince

fatur06

Apr 5, 2009
please mention that whenever you deal with baseband,the google adb driver gets autometically deleted from the pc.after that you try to downgrade or upgrade,bp download will fail.also cannot install the cwm again.bur after keep pressing the volume up and power button,the red screen appears,then connect the phone.the adb drivers again get installed.after that,remove battery,do any thing like dealing with baseband or installing cwm

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

read my last post..i also faced the same problem.nobody answered it,i found out..

how to recover..?, i got same problem . after NPRG download error, and can not enter menu again. now only blank RED. please help step by step..

spg89

Oct 9, 2012
how to recover..?, i got same problem . after NPRG download error, and can not enter menu again. now only blank RED. please help step by step..

oh boy..i told that first remove battery now insert it.then keep pressing the volume up and power button until the red screen appears.if u have done anything with baseband,then your phone will get stuck at red screen.then connect your phone.u will see that a popup installing drivers.after installing check at device manager ur adb drivers will come again(after updating it had gone).now remove battery,insert again.now u r able to do any thing again(like updating or downgrading baseband or installing cwm)

Reactions: madyprince

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Baseband Update Tutorial

images

• Download Tool
    • Stock ICS Baseband
    • A PC
    • Patience
    • Now can't force more...... :p

images
    • Install drivers
    • Open Download tool, set your handset into QPST Download mode (Power key+ Voice down key) and connect your phone with USB cable.
    • Click set path>Browse folder>Select 591379_8376_WCDMA_V000003(By Guneet) where you extracted it
    • Click Check Port
    • Take a deep breath and Click Download All
    Congrats You have successfully updated your baseband

Your splash.img will disappear and blank screen will come don't worry just flash Recovery again(See Downloads
    images

Baseband

Download Tool

Updated CWM Recovery

credits.png

Himalayoee
    Prasad
    Arjun Rajput
    Me:p
    How to donwgrade baseband!

so in this post i am going to explain how to downgrade baseband.Remember that the following steps are only for karbonn a5 and walton primo,spice mi355.

rEQUIREMENTS
    DOWNLOAD HERE

pROCEDURE
    4.)Rest all the steps you know as they are same for downgrading.(check the post no.1)

NOTE:you don't have to download the NPRG7627A.hex file which you did in upgrading.

What after downgrading??

ALL THE CREDITS TO arjun rajput and prasad12ka4 senior members of our thread for guiding:victory:
    hi their ,i upgraded my a5 baseband to v5 now want to downgrade cause i could not find any bugless ics rom.i tried the procedure u mentioned but it not happening i tried v3047,v0001,v3025 but in vain but some one told me v3049 is the correct one for a5 can i the link pls

bro dont download v3049 it reduces the battery backup just stick with v3025

rEQUIREMENTS
    DOWNLOAD HERE

pROCEDURE

What after downgrading??

thanks very very much:laugh::laugh::victory::victory:
    succed! thanks a lot!!!!