RoM - 14/02/2014 -SmartRoM Z1 V3 Fast and Complete!!!

Search This thread

techgeek191

Dec 18, 2013
Enjoying the ROM so far. Has anyone found a little bitty stylus to use with this watch? Mostly I would never use it but I have seen micro stylii that fit into the headphone jack before, but I cant locate them now.

Would love to see some screen shots or a video. Been thinking of something like this. If you have a sec. To do it I would appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

laymansnerd

Sep 2, 2009
Beaufort, SC
Me Too! I'm downloading your ROM right now in preparation of receiving my watch for my birthday next week! I'm most interested in the google maps and if there is any voice control options.

BassBlaster

Dec 12, 2011
Dubai
Me Too! I'm downloading your ROM right now in preparation of receiving my watch for my birthday next week! I'm most interested in the google maps and if there is any voice control options.

Voice control on any rom for zwatch is very slow, and I don't think google maps will work without GPS data (unless you have WiFi connection), also you cannot transfer gps data from phone to smartwatch using bluetooth so I don't know how useful that will be.

Gmobilize

Oct 31, 2011
Riga
Voice control on any rom for zwatch is very slow, and I don't think google maps will work without GPS data (unless you have WiFi connection), also you cannot transfer gps data from phone to smartwatch using bluetooth so I don't know how useful that will be.

have you tried tried the bluetooth gps app?

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

negriton

Jun 28, 2014
Madrid
It does work! ... I read it several times... In my case is imposible because I use an Iphone but with an Android is posible

negriton

Jun 28, 2014
Madrid
I'm gonna look it for

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

** Xda-Developers Does not allow me to put external links so whoever wants to get it, just aske me by private **

I don't know if this room works but with this one it works:

** External link ** --> look for Toiiki cFW Español|GPS BT|APP Control|OTA| Android 4.4 {V4}

App for your smartphone: SHARE GPS ** External Link **

Instructions (traslated):

- To install in phone: SHARE GPS
- Start "Share GPS" in your phone
- Settings-->about --> -- extra options (settings) -- --> Bluetooth GPS.
- Click in select BT GPS.
- selec your phone
- Set start/stop GPS.
- Verify that your phone is conected
- Start Share GPS again, it should be conected with the SW
- You can use your phone gps in your SW

ENJOY!

JazLeonsK4

Jun 8, 2013
Hi I have searched around it doesn't appear anyone is having this issue that I am experiencing. I flashed the update.zip as per normal and all went well however once it all loaded again I get "unfortunately, smartwatchlauncher is not responding". So I rebooted and same issue again.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have the same problem too. I tried many ways that found on the internet such as use the restore tool and adb recovery. restore tool not work and adb cannot found the device.
Anyone can help on this?

JazLeonsK4

Jun 8, 2013
I have the issue of "unfortunately, smartwatchlauncher is not responding". What should I do to fix it? PC cannot detect my Z Watch in ADB. I try to use Z1 restoration too, it cannot work be detected to restore.

JazLeonsK4

Jun 8, 2013
I have the issue of "unfortunately, smartwatchlauncher is not responding". What should I do to fix it? PC cannot detect my Z Watch in ADB. I try to use Z1 restoration too, it cannot work be detected to restore.

Done. I had restore the Z watch successfully. Just using the XP machine, and switch off the Z watch when connect to PC. Install the driver manually. Restart the PC and open the restoration tool again, it will automatically do the restoration. Enjoy guy!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    - Neme77 - SmartRoM Z1 V3 - 14/02/2014 -

"Very Fast and good battery life
    "

FEATURE:

- Based on Official Smartdevice Firmware 4.4 ( Chinese )
    - Original 3.1 Version with statusbar
    - Rooted + Busybox ( Update )
    - Init.d + many script
    - Zipaligned
    - Google PlayStore
    - Gmail
    - Maps + Navigator
    - Browser
    - KitKat Keyboard
    - Gallery
    - Root Explorer
    - Add Hangouts
    -Add Email App
    - Add Skype App
    - Add Facebook App
    - Add ASK Keyboard
    - Boot animation Google JB ( nice for low dpi screen )

Download Link

1- SmartRom Z1 V3 for EK GoWatch ( Italian Variant ) * Use with GoWatch Sync app

SmartRoM V3

2- SmartRom Z1 V3 for SmartQ Z1 ( Original Version ) * ----Use with Z Sync app -----

SmartRoM V3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLD ROM

- Neme77 -
    SmartRoM Z1 V2 - 30/01/2014 -

FEATURE:

- Based on Official Firmware 4.4 ( Italian and Chinese )
    - Rooted + Busybox ( Update )
    - Support Init.d
    - Zipaligned
    - Add Google PlayStore
    - Add Hangouts
    -Add Email App
    - Add Skype App
    - Add Facebook App
    - Add ASK Keyboard
    - Add new boot animation Google JB ( nice for low dpi screen )
    - Change some icons and theme
    - Remove the message swipe two fingers ecc.....
    Fix some libs problem

**** Attention ****

*** In case of problems i suggest you to do a reset with the z1 burning tool before installing the update ***

1- SmartRom Z1 V2 for EK GoWatch ( Italian Variant ) * Use with GoWatch Sync app

Download Link

2- SmartRom Z1 V2 for SmartQ Z1 ( Original Version ) * ----Use with Z Sync app -----

Download Link

Old RoM
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Code:
     SmartRoM Z1

Feature:

- Rooted + Busybox
    - Add Init.d Support
    - Based on the latest 4.4 Firmware
    - Zipaligned
    - Add PlayStore
    - Add Gmail, Hangout
    - Add Calc.
    - Add Email app
    - Add Google Keyboard
    - Remove some apk
    - And more feature.......................

Instruction:

Simply copy the update.rar in your device ( root of sd )

Select Settings - About - Firmware update then press OK
    Enjoy :good:

Hello, I'm sorry, excuse me all ..... 
    I Forgot to mention that the rom is based on the Italian EK firmware ... 
    Forgive me ... This is the link to the official version for the smartq z1 with the same modifications of the Italian version...

Download Link:

[URL="http://d-h.st/ohq"]1- SmartRoM Z1[/URL] ( For Italian Firmware EK GoWatch ) Use with GoWatch sync

[URL="http://d-h.st/NtX"]2- SmartRoM Z1[/URL] ( For Chinese Firmware Smartdevice Smartq Z-Watch ) Use with Z sync

damn good to see some one who is making a rom for this watch.
    even if i dont have it. and wish i have it.
    I'm gonna look it for

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

** Xda-Developers Does not allow me to put external links so whoever wants to get it, just aske me by private **

I don't know if this room works but with this one it works:

** External link ** --> look for Toiiki cFW Español|GPS BT|APP Control|OTA| Android 4.4 {V4}

App for your smartphone: SHARE GPS ** External Link **

Instructions (traslated):

- To install in phone: SHARE GPS
    - Start "Share GPS" in your phone
    - Settings-->about --> -- extra options (settings) -- --> Bluetooth GPS.
    - Click in select BT GPS.
    - selec your phone
    - Set start/stop GPS.
    - Verify that your phone is conected
    - Start Share GPS again, it should be conected with the SW
    - You can use your phone gps in your SW

ENJOY!
    ROM Install step by step without Z1 flash tool.

hey ,tried flashing multiple ROMs and now updated to V2 ,everything installed flawlessly.
    1.Factory Reset before flashing (once its complete you may result in a bootloop ,if yes then hold power button for few secs to reboot and it will work.
    2.Copy the update.zip to the root of your /sdcard0 (check if your download is in full size)
    3.Apply the update.zip via Firmware upgrade
    4.Once booted into new ROM, repeat step 1. to be sure that all the APKs are shown.
    5.Your watch is upgraded ,enjoy!
    I'll make my own Kitkat rom for specifically the SmartQ Zwatch (not this italian clone) once it arrives :cowboy: