AT&T 4.4.2

Search This thread

smoley

Mar 17, 2011
Mine was in a directory called fumo.

Almost done uploading...internet is being wonky.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Reactions: TemporalShadows

Twenty4

Oct 22, 2007
Baltimore, MD
Is it just me or is Google wallet now working? I am heading to the store now to check it out. I hope so, I refused to use ISIS out of principal.

StephenMSmith

Oct 15, 2010
Google Pixel 4a 5G
You have to flash it in Factbook. The stock file is somewhere here in this forum in one of the sticky threads.

Sorry, fastboot.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

There has to be a way to update without having to restore stock recovery!!

Arrg, I flashed the stock recovery I had saved and then applied the update. Unfortunately, it didn't work. Had to restore TWRP and then restore the backup to get phone working again. I applied the last update via a ROM so maybe that's why I can't apply this OTA update.

Anyway, be sure to do a full TWRP backup before messing w/this update!

Reactions: tegan1513

tegan1513

Dec 31, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, fastboot.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Arrg, I flashed the stock recovery I had saved and then applied the update. Unfortunately, it didn't work. Had to restore TWRP and then restore the backup to get phone working again. I applied the last update via a ROM so maybe that's why I can't apply this OTA update.

Bummer!

smoley

Mar 17, 2011
Yep it's the complete ota...trying to push out a rooted one tonight unless someone beats me to it.

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida

Best way to be sure is to flash the 3.17.502.3 RUU before flashing the OTA .. it only takes a few min longer to do both. Flashing the RUU first also insures you have the stock hboot.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's the AT&T 4.4.2 OTA Zip
    http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407573841
    MD5: 0b2648c271f52d0d543246119dfb2a8d

flash with stock recovery
    Crap, haven't flashed a ruu yet. Where do I get that?

This one if your s-off
    http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu-zip-m7_ul_jb43_sense50_mr_cingular_us_3-17-502-3-decrypted-zip/

Instructions for Flashing RUU Zip Files:
    Download the RUU.zip file and place in your ADB/fastboot folder. I would recommend renaming the zip file to something simple like ruu.zip.

Boot your phone into the bootloader by holding the power and vol up/down buttons at the same time until you see the bootloader screen or if you have your phone booted you can use the ADB command:

adb reboot bootloader

Now use these fastboot commands:

fastboot oem rebootRUU

Should see the Silver HTC logo. Now issue this command to flash your phone using the ruu.zip file:

fastboot flash zip ruu.zip

Now the first time you issue a command to flash firmware/ruu in fastboot it only prepares the flash. You have to issue the exact command again:

fastboot flash zip ruu.zip

The green status bar usually does not reach the 100% mark. When the output in the command window is complete, you can reboot:

fastboot reboot

**Notes about the RUU.zip method. You still need to have the proper CID for the RUU. You can run the RUU.zip with super CID, but you will have to lock your bootloader first. If you are running the RUU.zip as base to downgrade all your firmware because you are going to then going to restore a stock Nandroid so the RUU might not be made for your MID, so you may need to edit the android-info.txt inside the ruu.zip to include your MID or CID.

This one if your s-on
    http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_...3_10-38j-1157-04_release_334235_signed_2-exe/
    Uploading now

No love.. Reflashed RUU, redownloaded OTA package, checked md5 -- all good. But alas, issue remains.
    hFsXVMXl.jpg

Ahh well, guess I'll look for a different way.

You seem to be S-On. I believe in order to flash an RUU you need to be S-Off. Do that first (Firewater) then try flashing the RUU again.
    the tap to pay works?? i was looking at the nfc settings and it only had isis listed....
    Yes, I just used it. You have to open Google Wallet once for it to set up.