[Q] Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Fail...

Search This thread

Traunt

Feb 25, 2014
Alright so here's what happened.
I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 7" (WIFI-ONLY).

Firstly, let's start by saying that I ended up rooting it after a while because it got boring having the simple, unmodified android.

It seems creativity got the best of me, and I ended up wanting to switch back to my normal android days. The problems started when I looked for the ways to upgrade my device, and it sais my device had been modified (rooted). So then I tried deleting SuperSU, thinking that would unroot, but nope... I then went to my great friend, we all know as Google. I then found the firmware, however didn't notice it said 3G, not just WIFI.... and loaded it onto my tablet following the instructions leading me to use Odin. I now have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 WIFI only, with 3G Firmware.

After countless hours, days, and now weeks of trying to get it back to the normal firmware, all my attempts result in an error on Odin, and here's what I get:

First, I just load the .md5 file, and this happens.
---
<ID:0/006> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> T210XXAMK5_T210OLBAMK1_T210XXAMK5_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
---
All good for now, but then I press "Start", and all hell broke loose! (Kidding, but yeah.)
---
<ID:0/006> PBL.bin
<ID:0/006> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/006> FAIL!
<ID:0/006>
<ID:0/006> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
---
Now, what do I do to get my precious tablet back to normal? :(, since I have the 3G version, I'm required to have a sim card which I can't put in because there's no sim card slot (it's a WIFI tab). I can't even use WiFi, because it won't turn on without a SimCard.

Traunt

Feb 25, 2014
Hoping this isn't against the rules.. I'm really desperate right now, so bump :/, I'll add some information too I guess..

I'm assuming I had 4.2.1 before the root, or during the root, whichever makes more sense. I'm fairly new to this whole android rooting thing, so please... bare with my being a newbie about this all. Thanks for anyone who can help, it's greatly appreciated and I will indeed 'try' to donate (if I have any money left) to whoever does find the solution.