[Q] phone hanging at the start screen.

Search This thread
May 5, 2014
Dhaka
restart problem

now i am using kitkat from your suggested link address but i am facing problem, the problem is that

i have done this all thing performance is good but its sometimes my mobile phone automatically restarted. and this is i noticed that this happen when i connect my device USB port after working finished, when i removed USB port then i lock off my phone skin that time my device automatically restarted.... how can i solved this problem......??:( :(

May 5, 2014
Dhaka
battery is draining fast

At night if I leave the phone at 100 %, by morning it used to be at most 90%, but now, it drains to almost 70%. 3.Idle phone (sync OFF, Mobile data/Wifi off,auto brightness but the battery drain was quite high.and it takes to full charge 100% by 4 to 5 hours. how can i solve this problem..?? but otherwise other thing is good.....

i downloaded from hear this link http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2578599

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
At night if I leave the phone at 100 %, by morning it used to be at most 90%, but now, it drains to almost 70%. 3.Idle phone (sync OFF, Mobile data/Wifi off,auto brightness but the battery drain was quite high.and it takes to full charge 100% by 4 to 5 hours. how can i solve this problem..?? but otherwise other thing is good.....

i downloaded from hear this link http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2578599

Go to Novathor settings, Power>Deepest sleep state>4. Use PegasusQ as governor or Abyssplug.

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Last edited:
May 5, 2014
Dhaka

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
which device you use is it GT-I9070 and which ROM version is it? can you find for me good battery drain and other good performance. your before all download link which is send by you those are i am try but the r not good...... help me to find a better ROM kitkat. :(

There is Questions & Answers thread, you should ask there. And I have to disappoint you, all 4.4 based ROMs are very similar with battery. That is it. My battery is little swollen, I consider to change it. If yours is too, it might be a battery problem. I use CM11, and I can use phone for a day (10-12 hours). But without any gaming (anyway I do not play games). Screen on time is 1:30 - 2 hours.

Reactions: TPD-21
May 5, 2014
Dhaka
There is Questions & Answers thread, you should ask there. And I have to disappoint you, all 4.4 based ROMs are very similar with battery. That is it. My battery is little swollen, I consider to change it. If yours is too, it might be a battery problem. I use CM11, and I can use phone for a day (10-12 hours). But without any gaming (anyway I do not play games). Screen on time is 1:30 - 2 hours.

if you not believe me then go to this link others are also face this problem. http://d-h.st/aQ1

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
if you not believe me then go to this link others are also face this problem. http://d-h.st/aQ1

I am using that version. And I told you that is what you get with battery with every 4.4 version. You did not understood me.

I did not get more then 12-15 hours of normal use. Unless I do not touch my phone for 5-6 hours, then it was some more.

Best battery life for our device was on Gingerbread.

And one more thing, is your battery swollen? How old is it? Mine is about 2 years, it is time to change - but it is hard to find original one here in my country now.

Last edited:
May 5, 2014
Dhaka
I am using that version. And I told you that is what you get with battery with every 4.4 version. You did not understood me.

I did not get more then 12-15 hours of normal use. Unless I do not touch my phone for 5-6 hours, then it was some more.

Best battery life for our device was on Gingerbread.

And one more thing, is your battery swollen? How old is it? Mine is about 2 years, it is time to change - but it is hard to find original one here in my country now.

i was brought it from india about 1 year 6 months from now. where i found the original battery ? is it found Samsung smart cafe.....??

Top Liked Posts