[ROM][AOSP][Port] UnOfficial-BAKED (Blackbean ver.9)

Search This thread

nobe1976

Sep 11, 2011
The Darkside
This is a Ported ROM of Epic Measures. This has been a WIP since my last post.
I at no way Developed this ROM, I just added the right sources to allow it
to boot on our Device. I felt the need for a AOSP ROM and this is just one
of a few I think would work great for our Device.

Link to Original Site http://bakedrom.com/

baked_reborn_zpscc2d0344.png

Thanks going out to the ones Below.

@travp624
@termleech
@B_boyTM
@mastur_mynd
@nycbjr
@Dreamsforgott3n
@jdlogan151
@dhrb23
@ebs512
@CliffWade (TeamBAKED PR Rep.)
@fosser2
@tEaMDRH

Thanks Going out to the Testers.

@drexineffect1
@deuce
@jezze
@ 8) ME 8)

Standard Disclaimer

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
:eek:

Installation instructions

You Must be on the New DRH-NVflash.2013 setup
If not get it done first then come back for the rest.
Which can be found Here
Instruction can be found in this tread Here

If coming from any of the New 4.2.2 ROMs
One must make sure that both ROM and Gapps are on either internal or external storage before booting into recovery.
One must Wipe Data/Factory reset.
One Must format /system in the mount and storage option in recovery.
Then install ROM and follow it by installing Gapps.
The Boot Animation does run short. Let it sit Until either Setup Screen or Launcher

Download Links

ROM

Baked_AOSP_bb-9

Gapps

Standard (Modded) Gapps

Personal Favorite

Inverted (Modded) Gapps

I don't normally ask for Donations and I will not start now, but if you feel the need then it will be greatly appreciated

calikevin

Jun 27, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
No replies yet?? I'll try it out for you! hah

Nice sig btw ;)

I am unable to use the DRH_2013 Recovery at all.. It fails to mount the internal or external SD card so I cannot load ROM zips to either one... It also will not mount the ext-sd card when it's inserted into the slot, says error mounting. Other recoveries seem to flash the ROM zip just fine but it just hangs on the black screen once the boot animation is finished. I let it sit for at least 20 minutes.

Last edited:

tobalaz

Jul 17, 2012
Norton
Thanks, swamped on this end but I'll be happy to drop it on and test how it works with the dock once I get some breathing room over here.

Reactions: nobe1976

nobe1976

Sep 11, 2011
The Darkside
No replies yet?? I'll try it out for you! hah

Nice sig btw ;)

I am unable to use the DRH_2013 Recovery at all.. It fails to mount the internal or external SD card so I cannot load ROM zips to either one... It also will not mount the ext-sd card when it's inserted into the slot, says error mounting. Other recoveries seem to flash the ROM zip just fine but it just hangs on the black screen once the boot animation is finished. I let it sit for at least 20 minutes.

Unfortunately the new recovery requires adb push to transfer ROM over to tablet. If you have a external SD card you can take it out of the tablet then transfer the ROM to it using PC. Then load card back into tablet and install from external storage.

Sent from my Crossbreading, High Flying, Jelly Eating, Hop Scotchin, Back Flipping, WiFi Transmitting, Over Clocked, in your Face Bionic.......

calikevin

Jun 27, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Unfortunately the new recovery requires adb push to transfer ROM over to tablet. If you have a external SD card you can take it out of the tablet then transfer the ROM to it using PC. Then load card back into tablet and install from external storage.

Sent from my Crossbreading, High Flying, Jelly Eating, Hop Scotchin, Back Flipping, WiFi Transmitting, Over Clocked, in your Face Bionic.......

I did try loading it from the external SD as well, the recovery doesn't seem to detect it.. I will try that method again though, thank you

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

nobe1976

Sep 11, 2011
The Darkside
I did try loading it from the external SD as well, the recovery doesn't seem to detect it.. I will try that method again though, thank you

Then there might be a possibility that you SD card might need to be reformatted. The recovery will read fat32 as long as it is formated correctly.if you are using Windows to formats don't do the quick format let it clear out all the 1's and 0's the long way :D

Reactions: calikevin

calikevin

Jun 27, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Then there might be a possibility that you SD card might need to be reformatted. The recovery will read fat32 as long as it is formated correctly.if you are using Windows to formats don't do the quick format let it clear out all the 1's and 0's the long way :D

I tried all the steps you listed, formatted the SD card using fat32 unchecked quick format, the recovery still can't mount the SD card though, it says
E:Can't mount /external_sd
Error mounting /external_sd

I also try to do ADB sideload and when I run adb devices the g tab doesn't show up but my Vivid does.. Using the CWM-based Recovery v6.0.2.8.

nobe1976

Sep 11, 2011
The Darkside
I tried all the steps you listed, formatted the SD card using fat32 unchecked quick format, the recovery still can't mount the SD card though, it says
E:Can't mount /external_sd
Error mounting /external_sd

I also try to do ADB sideload and when I run adb devices the g tab doesn't show up but my Vivid does.. Using the CWM-based Recovery v6.0.2.8.

Before the installation are you trying to mount the external SD first? If so don't. Just choose install zip from sdcard and the choose zip from external sdcard. No mounting needed.

calikevin

Jun 27, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Before the installation are you trying to mount the external SD first? If so don't. Just choose install zip from sdcard and the choose zip from external sdcard. No mounting needed.

Same error, it just gives me E: Can't mount /external_sd/ even going straight to install zip from external sd.. very odd no?

nobe1976

Sep 11, 2011
The Darkside
Very odd. Have you tried reflashing the NVflash package and starting the processes over? What was the last recovery did you have installed last?

calikevin

Jun 27, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Are you referring to the DRH2013 NVFlash? Yes, I tried that starting all over from the beginning. I believe I was using the CWM 5504 DRH recovery normal text before if that rings a bell?

Last edited:

nobe1976

Sep 11, 2011
The Darkside
Any other ideas? I'm stumped...

The only other thing I can think of is trying a different micro sdcard, or if you have used the adb setup before with a DRH ROM. Then you could in th3ory rename the .zip to the same as what team DRH uses and place it in the same directory that there's is located on the ADB setup and load it that way. Haven't tried it myself, but it should work the same since it is just a ADB script.

JEZZEJAMEZ

Jun 4, 2012
Detroit
I feel so bad, it's been a while since I've been on here. So busy with life. I wanted to think you Nobe for putting out this baked rom. I've been running it for 6 months or so and love it. It looks like a updated version than what I have. I'm going to dl now. I'm not sure, I'd șay this is the best for the GŤãB in a long while.... :beer:

$ø|\/|£ťhïñğ ¢ű$ț¤|\/| ⁴.².²
:ß@K€ď~GŤãB

Reactions: nobe1976

oanh_148

Aug 28, 2006
I feel so bad, it's been a while since I've been on here. So busy with life. I wanted to think you Nobe for putting out this baked rom. I've been running it for 6 months or so and love it. It looks like a updated version than what I have. I'm going to dl now. I'm not sure, I'd șay this is the best for the GŤãB in a long while.... :beer:

@JEZZEJAMEZ

Have you experienced any issue with microphone and dock with this rom?

I would like to know these before trying to install the rom on my gtab

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a Ported ROM of Epic Measures. This has been a WIP since my last post.
    I at no way Developed this ROM, I just added the right sources to allow it
    to boot on our Device. I felt the need for a AOSP ROM and this is just one
    of a few I think would work great for our Device.

Link to Original Site http://bakedrom.com/

baked_reborn_zpscc2d0344.png

Thanks going out to the ones Below.

@travp624
    @termleech
    @B_boyTM
    @mastur_mynd
    @nycbjr
    @Dreamsforgott3n
    @jdlogan151
    @dhrb23
    @ebs512
    @CliffWade (TeamBAKED PR Rep.)
    @fosser2
    @tEaMDRH

Thanks Going out to the Testers.

@drexineffect1
    @deuce
    @jezze
    @ 8) ME 8)

Standard Disclaimer

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    :eek:

Installation instructions

You Must be on the New DRH-NVflash.2013 setup
    If not get it done first then come back for the rest.
    Which can be found Here
    Instruction can be found in this tread Here

If coming from any of the New 4.2.2 ROMs
    One must make sure that both ROM and Gapps are on either internal or external storage before booting into recovery.
    One must Wipe Data/Factory reset.
    One Must format /system in the mount and storage option in recovery.
    Then install ROM and follow it by installing Gapps.
    The Boot Animation does run short. Let it sit Until either Setup Screen or Launcher

Download Links

ROM

Baked_AOSP_bb-9

Gapps

Standard (Modded) Gapps

Personal Favorite

Inverted (Modded) Gapps

I don't normally ask for Donations and I will not start now, but if you feel the need then it will be greatly appreciated

Thanks, swamped on this end but I'll be happy to drop it on and test how it works with the dock once I get some breathing room over here.