Can I make the phone buttons full screen?

Search This thread

brrymnvette

Feb 8, 2008
St Louis, MO
Sick of fat fingering the buttons when trying to dial a number. Is there a fix out there to make the buttons full screen so I don't f it up and take forever to slowly dial a number? I've looked and haven't found anything for the Kaiser.

Thanks.

beyanqua

Oct 23, 2007
I agree with you on this too. I've got the retouched dialer but I find that the height of the buttons is still a little too small.

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
Yes it is just a dialer, written by Nargalzius. For the life of me I cannot find the link to it on XDA, so I uploaded it to my Box.net public share. Just click the Kaiser link in my signature, its named iPhone Dialer.

-Also-

If you want to increase the sensitivity of the touch screen, I recommend setting the registry key (HKLM\Drivers\TouchPanel\Pressure Threshold) to 5000. It may seem a little high, but the response time is practically instant, and very little pressure required (still enough to avoid accidental presses).

Last edited:

brrymnvette

Feb 8, 2008
St Louis, MO
Yes it is just a dialer, written by Nargalzius. For the life of me I cannot find the link to it on XDA, so I uploaded it to my Box.net public share. Just click the Kaiser link in my signature, its named iPhone Dialer.

-Also-

If you want to increase the sensitivity of the touch screen, I recommend setting the registry key (HKLM\Drivers\TouchPanel\Pressure Threshold) to 5000. It may seem a little high, but the response time is practically instant, and very little pressure required (still enough to avoid accidental presses).

Got it, thanks man. I'll try it out. Hopefully it's what I'm wanting. Much appreciated.

decimusmaximus7

Mar 23, 2006
Madison, MS

-Also-

Does smart dialing with with this dialer?

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
Does smart dialing with with this dialer?

Forgive my ignorance, but I keep forgetting what "smart dialing is"... :confused: :eek:

If you mean, "does it complete the number from contacts as you are dialing", then no. It does not show a recent call list while in the dialer. I always use Voice Command to call contacts or dial numbers, so I don't really miss the auto completion of the standard dialer.