[ROM]Nocturnal_1.4.2_REVOLUTION ****MODS PLEASE DELETE**** THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Do u think to port the new panorama app from 2.3.4 ?

And what's the diff in r2 ?

Already working on it. We are so close now. Still a few things need doing but if all goes to. Plan then it should work. But it will be a surprise if it works so i won't say when it's done but it will just be...... Well you will just know ;)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA App

Reactions: indhimaga

szo

Jan 30, 2009
Lille
Already working on it. We are so close now. Still a few things need doing but if all goes to. Plan then it should work. But it will be a surprise if it works so i won't say when it's done but it will just be...... Well you will just know ;)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA App

Nice :)

I confirm that all what is in your rom by default work great else the keyboard in landsacpe, nice work !!

szo

Jan 30, 2009
Lille
Enable/Desable backlight widget => screen go black !!

AZERTY mapping maybe the problem ?

neerajk

Jan 14, 2011
Mumbai
is it uploaded...cuz in the OP there is a link(1.0.1r1) but u said u deleted it! so is that the new upload...or its still uploading?

is it uploaded...cuz in the OP there is a link(1.0.1r1) but u said u deleted it! so is that the new upload...or its still uploading?

No that is still the old one. It was the post I deleted. 4mins left. Word of caution. there are some of my very experimental tweaks in there that I have been using and perfecting for the past month. It may cause a few problems for your device. I dont mean it will do that for every device as each device is different.

Arnold.Alexius

Aug 12, 2011
Keyboard fc at landscape. Great Rom with 2.3.4 Sony features. Not considering new market and new superuser 3.0?

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

eddi666

Feb 7, 2009
Częstochowa
*Facebook Inside Xperia 2 (By me)
Hi.
The 1st: where is FB 2.0. I install this rom and I have 1.5.2 version. I go to market and he download for me 1.7.1 version.

The 2nd: I cant install busybox 1.19.2 only 1.18.5 with some errors and I cant install again perfectly xrecovery(I use stericson app and install in /system/xbin/).

The 3rd: Not all contacts are updated(FB status) in the phone book.

The 4th: Which means changing the colors and wifi status from green to gray because it is always other(in the status bar).

Summarizing:

The rest looks sexy, especially at the wizard at the beginning.
And would be nice to add battery icon with %.
Would be nice to if you will add the power options, restart or reset

Last edited:
Hi.
The 1st: where is FB 2.0. I install this rom and I have 1.5.2 version. I go to market and he download for me 1.7.1 version.

The 2nd: I cant install busybox 1.19.2 only 1.18.5 with some errors and I cant install again perfectly xrecovery(I use stericson app and install in /system/xbin/).

The 3rd: Not all contacts are updated(FB status) in the phone book.

The 4th: Which means changing the colors and wifi status from green to gray because it is always other(in the status bar).

Summarizing:

The rest looks sexy, especially at the wizard at the beginning.
And would be nice to add battery icon with %.

1. Facebook 2 is Facebook Inside Xperia 2.0 not the app

2.The busy box I cant quite understand what is going on there as busybox is in xbin

3. I have never noticed that with any of the facebooks on in our phonebook. The only status updates I see in the phonebook are Twitter update.

4. I cant understand what you are trying to say here. They only go green when you are connected to google. so that means. ALWAYS unless you don't have a data plan and have no wifi and then you won't be connected and then they turn grey again.

LOL....i just flashed your 1.0.1 few minutes ago...btw saw your 1.0.5r changelog and didnt see keyboard fc fix for landscape.

and Sony Ericsson Sync cant log in and fc. This rom including z's fps fix?

Yes it includes the fps fix and the stutter fix too. The keyboard thing I can't help you guys with when it works with me. Try a fresh install from flashtool. and if your bootloader is unlocked flash the boot manager kernel from DooMLoRD and that will give you root and try again is the only thing i can suggest. I will keep looking into it but Doubt I will be able to fix if its not broken my end. If not go to the link in my sig for the KB port and flash that and see if that helps

EDIT: I will be adding SU 3.0 in later ROM Releases as it still has bug in it. I already tested it on my ROM and had the problem of FC and not requesting permissions. It is still in beta as far as I know. Unless someone knows different

Last edited:

deffecto

Aug 26, 2010
Plovdiv
Shall i wipe everything again, to instal 1.0.5? Ive instaled 1.0.1 about 2 hours ago, and just restored my data and apps.

Shall i wipe everything again, to instal 1.0.5? Ive instaled 1.0.1 about 2 hours ago, and just restored my data and apps.

It would be better to wipe but you can install over it if you want. That's what I did and I'm OK but some people might have problems but some wont

EDIT: the update-script will format everything anyways so no matter what you will lose you apps. Also guys, Please always make a backup before flashing a new ROM incase it formats system and the installation fails or you will need to flash and root all over again.

off to sleep. been up all night creating this rom to be stable enough for daily use. Will be back in a few hours. keep posting report and questions and i will answer them when I log back on.

geeeeeze.
You can tell I need sleep. My typing is all messy. :p
Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

Last edited:

grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
downloading and also waiting for my existing ROM backup to complete....report will be known in an hour!

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

while switchhing off I got a bug " the application com.sonyericcson.capabilities (process.com.sonyericsson.capabilities) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

no xrecovery

Tried to install MIUI launcher.apk. After installation the screen animation goes off in a sec and it deosnt allow me to enter in to the launcher. need to reflash the ROM again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM]Nocturnal Series

nocturnal_2_mini.jpg

Hello guys. I am back and will continue my work but..... Any abuse or nasty posts or just rudeness in general you will be reported. New release soon.

I have also fixed theme manager and timescape a bit. I have now made fixes for when you change theme it changes the background in timescape. Just need to fix for settings and other apps.

(2.3.7NOCTURNAL_REVOLUTION CMv1.0 ***ON HOLD***)

Hi my fellow xda'ers:)

Here I bring to you my stock based ROM with some really cool features. This is my first ROM I have released here at XDA but I have been working on a few for my own personal use but this I am mainly bringing out as I have everything working and that means good. I only brought this out as I noticed some could have Facebook working and some couldn't or they couldn't share or couldn't get the new timescape so I thought I would share what I believe to be a Nocturnal ROM.

Nocturnal? Reason being is I don't sleep at night:D Well....... I don't sleep at all:D Insomnia ia a right pain in the *beep*:p But I am always working on something either here at XDA or at a friends forum helping with fixing his ROMS and testing them for him. I will hopefully be bringing you a very special PORT so long as it all goes to PLAN. All I am going to say is 3D;) Some of you may already know what I am on about.

Nocturnal Revolution Series Downloads
    !!!!!PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR MY ROM!!!!!

***REMOVED*** [4Shared.com]
    [MediaFire.com]

***REMOVED*** [SendFile.com]

Themes For My Rom By eddi666

*******Back2Stock*******[/COLOR

The Back2Stock is for all you haters out there of the skull bg. But the thing you are going to hate is the fact all the stck icon are being edited by eddi666 to skull style icons. Now I wont be making a Back2Stock app Icons. If you don't like it tough. It is the theme of the ROM and that is final.

I would like to intruduce my new Graphics Designer eddi666. The background and bootanimation is all down to him. All credits to eddi666 for the help. Thank you;)

Play with this ROM and let me know of any bugs. Also I will keep working on this ROM and be updating with cool new features now and again. Mainly it will be just tweaks and theme changes. There is no kernel installed in this ROM as I don't believe in giving what people may not be able to use. All kernels work with this ROM as I have been testing for a while myself well I use it everyday;) Have FUN:D:D:D

FEATURES

*Tweaked
    *Facebook Inside Xperia 2 (By me)
    *New Timescape (By me)
    *New 2.3.4 Music (Credits to _smurf)
    *New 2.3.4 swipe keyboard (Credits to _smurf for the idea)
    *Changed status bar to full black
    *Theme manager v2 (Credits to akila87)
    *New calendar widget
    *Arc setup wizard
    *X_Loud
    *Bravia Engine (Credits to Zdzihu)
    *Stock SE Camera
    *World clock widget
    *Weather widget
    *Timer widget
    *Data monitor widget
    *2.3.4 Home launcher

--------CHANGELOG---------

1.0.1r1

Initail release

1.0.5r1

Added init.d tweaks
    *I|O Tweaks
    *Kernel Tweaks
    *MinMax Tweaks
    *FRAG Tweaks
    Added build.prop tweaks
    *Experimental Picture rendering Tweak
    *Faster Touch Response Tweak
    *Video buffer tweak
    *Keep home in memory tweak
    and more I can't Remember right now

1.1.0r1

*Fixed keyboard FC in landscape
    *SuperUser 3.0
    *Added own bootanimation (Made by me:D)
    *Re-Themed a bit
    *Added Development tools
    *Added spare parts app
    *Re-Added Voice Dialler
    *Re-Added Sound Recorder

1.1.0r2

*Changed Theme. Thanks to my new Designer eddi666;)
    *Changed Bootanimation. Thanks to eddi666;)
    *Added new tweaks
    *Changed tweaks
    *More I cant remember:p

1.2.1r1

*Added status bar widgets
    *Changed theme slightly
    *Power Saver App Added
    *Fixed recovery¤
    *Added new theme manager (thanks vmcms)
    *Removed tweak
    *Fixed GMail
    *Added New 3.1.5 x10 optimized Market
    *Added Post viewer for FaceBook
    *Added DSP Manager
    *Changed Camera UI

¤Might be fixed need testers

1.3.5REVOLUTION
    *Some theme changes
    *Some more ports from Xperia RAY**
    *Added storefront app
    *Few Speed optimizations
    *New SEMCEmail app from Xperia RAY
    *Added Flash Player
    *Replaced current GMail with Stock GMail

*More I can't remember right now:p

**Still more in Progress

1.4.0_REVOLUTION****ON MY WEBSITE****
    *More theme changes
    *Added reboot option (Thanks to jianlinooi for the find, and credits to kantk20111 for the file)
    *Edited more of my tweaks
    *Added more tweaks????
    *Removed some tweaks
    *More apps from Xperia RAY????
    *PLUS MORE........

1.4.2_REVOLUTION****RELEASED****
    *More Tweaks
    *Modified Tweaks
    *Removed Un-Needed Apps
    *Changed widgets to Black
    *Added Need For Speed Tweaks
    *Added Mega Bass Tweaks
    *Timescape fixed
    *More I can't remember

1.4.5_REVOLUTION FINAL ****SOON****
    *Added Black Keyboard. With a few edits by me(All credits to Iridaki for the amazing Keyboard)
    *Re Edited my tweaks
    *Few theme changes
    *Added Xperia Flashlight (Credits to creator of app. I modded widget to match colour)
    *Updated SU Binary
    *Updated Superuser app
    *Updated Facebook App
    *Few more speed optimizations
    *Major theme change. Only skull will be bootanimation.

BUGS

Com.sonyericcson.capabilities FC
    Xrecovery. Follow this link DooMLoRD's Thread and scroll down to the bottom of the first post.

INSTALLATION

*Download the ROM from above
    *Reboot into XRecovery
    *Factory reset/Wipe DATA
    *Wipe CACHE
    *Go to advanced and Wipe DALVIK CACHE
    *Wipe Battery STATS (Only if you are FULLY CHARGED)
    *Go to "install custom zip"
    *Then "Choose zip from sdcard"
    *Scroll down to Nocturnal_1.X.XrX.zip and select yes
    *When Installation complete reboot.

***IMP***LET THE PHONE TO REST FOR 5-10MINS AFTER YOU HAVE SETUP THROUGH SETUP WIZARD. IT WILL BE A BIT LAGGY AT FIRST BUT WILL SPEED UP IN TIME:eek:

Credits to all the great devs for making this all possible. (Z, J, Androxyde, Azuzu, Anantshri and my close friend who made me stay and keep up what I was doing Achotjan;))

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DISCLAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOUR PHONE. FOLLOW THE INSRUCTIONS AND ALL WILL BE FINE. DO NOT BLAME ME FOR YOUR MISTAKES. YOU KNOW THE RISKS​

nocturnal_xda.jpg
    [/CENTER]
    Mabey you can do something with the xperia ray camera for us x10 lovers.
    Ore am i saying something stupid?

If your on about the 3d panorama then it's already being worked on. We are getting closer but it seems that we get one thing working then something else breaks or it freezes. Buy hopefully we will be able to use the phone to find more info about it.

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium
    despite the fact everyone should treated as equal, no matter what you´ve done to this community, the truth is because some guys flame others thread,sometimes we just couldn´t handle. we´re all human beings (at least i like to believe that:D ).

...and sometimes we just need to open the "pandora box" (and this is something mods need to know how to handle/behave in the future) so this community don´t dye.

thanks to the persistence of Bin4ry, zdhizu, jerpelea, Androxyne and Doom´s (after a few months after those guys but he shows every single day his commitment and the love for us, x10 owners, even after his x10 "explode"), not to mention Anant Shrivastava, rdannar and so many others WE STILL HAVE OUR PHONES "IN BUSINESS" (forgive me if i forget someone:D)...

...so, if WE had to "forgive" (this isn´t the right word to put it but i cant find the right one on my Portuguese vocabulary) to maintain a great guy here with us, just one word occur on my mind....

THANK YOU MODS FOR NOT BEING SUCH A DUMBHEAD :D (ooops...) and keep us (me) joining Blackwatch89;)

thank you

cheers
    R
    @All

I wont be around for much longer as I am moving to develop for the xperia ray. I will be working on porting the 3dcamera to work on this phone once and for all. The development of the CM7 ROM has be put on hold for now as we are getting so close with the camera. My mate actually took a picture with the 3dcamera........ then it bricked his phone haha. Don't worry. JTAG saved the day. So we are getting closer. Sorry for the news on the CM Development but will carry on as soon as I know what I'm doing in the future.

Thanks for the help and support from most of you guys. Brian keep in touch with me ok. And festal, sahib and Robertberma and all others that have been a great support.

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
    Lets hope the mods treat you sympathetically, too many devs just lately are having there worked slated, it's about time it was all stopped, you guys give up your free time to give us roms so why should you take such sh*t, it's not how Xda is supposed to be in my eyes.

Good luck anyway bro.;)