Thanks Meter: 50

By kmartburrito, Senior Member on 25th January 2008, 04:30 PM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
25th January 2008, 05:10 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd1182

i was about to pm you. waiting patiently are you actually going to keep me out of the bars tonight?

For Rev. A and GPS? You tell me.
25th January 2008, 05:18 PM |#12  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 183

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilson

For Rev. A and GPS? You tell me.

i live in the center of iPCS hell, evdo wont matter for me as i only get 1x. gps would be nice. i'm mostly interested in the driver changes.

no hockey tonight so i guess i have time
25th January 2008, 05:19 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Denver, CO

More
Quote:

i was about to pm you. waiting patiently are you actually going to keep me out of the bars tonight?

Ha! That wouldn't be very nice, would it?

If I can jet out of work early, I'll post it as soon as I get home. I don't have the ROM on my laptop here at work, so I can't upload it at the moment. Please be patient though everyone, and I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE you won't be sorry for waiting. I've been on these boards since the beginning of '06, and am not willing to bash my credibility over a prank

One thing I noticed though, and I don't know if this is something that was just funky with my PC, but I had the RUU crash at 11% twice... I thought it might be something wrong with my bootloader since I had Olipro's on there. I flashed the Re-Locker, and then tried again. It froze on 44% once, and then I tried one final time and it completed totally. YAY!!! It certainly didn't like the combo of dcd's 1.6.7 and olipro 1.20. Or, maybe again, it was something surrounding my PC since it has been running forever. I've never had flashing issues before, so it could be the placebo effect.
25th January 2008, 05:26 PM |#14  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 183

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmartburrito

One thing I noticed though, and I don't know if this is something that was just funky with my PC, but I had the RUU crash

yeah its probably your pc, it shouldnt care what rom and bl are there. we will sort that out tonight.
25th January 2008, 05:30 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
can't waite for this, its gonna pimp
25th January 2008, 05:30 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Denver, CO

More
Quote:

yeah its probably your pc, it shouldnt care what rom and bl are there. we will sort that out tonight.

Yeah, I would agree. Merely because it finally flashed with no issues. If there was something wrong with the RUU, it wouldn't have ever loaded right? At least that's my logical thinking coming out.
25th January 2008, 05:32 PM |#17  
Flag Apopka, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,239

Donate to Me
More
So let me ask you this... Say I install it on my phone, and I want to go back to an official release (i.e. 2.17). All I have to do is run the installation for that ROM and it will rollback?
25th January 2008, 05:33 PM |#18  
Cali

More
Man closed thread on ppc geeks. Looking forward to tonight.
25th January 2008, 05:36 PM |#19  
Cali

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXplicit815

So let me ask you this... Say I install it on my phone, and I want to go back to an official release (i.e. 2.17). All I have to do is run the installation for that ROM and it will rollback?

That should be correct.
25th January 2008, 05:37 PM |#20  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsme420

Man closed thread on ppc geeks. Looking forward to tonight.

Same here!!!!. :)
25th January 2008, 05:39 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Denver, CO

More
I know...bah humbug on the closed thread. I like everyone being in a good mood
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread