By RyanMogul, Retired Recognized Developer on 24th March 2009, 06:49 AM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
3rd April 2009, 08:26 PM |#11  
Flag Ontario
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMogul6800

--------------------------No. I can, but I will not do that-----------------------------

Can we have a Telus version? Is it possible to remove anything I don't like (I don't use iContact and use GC's java pack for java with Opera and Gmail)? How much free memory are you seeing? I like the stability of 1.3.4 but I always cook the ROM without M2D anyway so I'm looking at alternatives.
3rd April 2009, 10:22 PM |#12  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
I have found a fix if anyone is having this same issue..
This is for ALL users of MY ROMS as this problem would of been cooked into all of them. This is also for users of My Voice Command speed dial CAB

I only had this happen when I decided to COOK Voice command in as requested by a User.

The problem I had was every once in awhile a Call would come in and I would NOT be able to answer it. Sometimes it would say missed call but I never heard it ring..

I narrowed it down to the Voice Command startup file sddaemon.ink and the registry setting LaunchAPenable. I have updated the Voice Speed Dial CAB so for those users Uninstall the Old one (soft reset) Download and Install the New one (soft reset) done. I am also updating all the ROM's to include the fixes but if you do not wish to Re-Flash then here is what you do.

1: Using Phone's file explorer or Active Sync navigate to device memory/windows/start up - now delete the sddaemon shortcut in there.

2: Using PHM regedit or similar navigate to the following registry location. HKEY_Local_Machine/Software/OEM/VoiceCommand - change the key "LaunchAPEnable" from Value 1 to 0

Now close out of all open programs and give it a minute or so to write then soft reset.. I havent had a problem since, so give this a try or re-download my ROM from share site and re-flash. Voice Command still works also, just assign to a button or run from Programs, easy..
9th April 2009, 09:10 PM |#13  

Donate to Me
More
My version 1.1 Verizon ROM Light is UP!
Here is my Version 1.1 Light For Verizon

Download now and post your comments here is fine just specify which version of ROM you are talking about.

Same conditions with this ROM as all light ROM's

Ryan Mogul's Verizon TITAN ROM version 1.1 Light

BIG THANKS to: TdiDave, for helping with BETA testing and suggestions on this ROM!
10th April 2009, 03:03 AM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unL33T

Can we have a Telus version? Is it possible to remove anything I don't like (I don't use iContact and use GC's java pack for java with Opera and Gmail)? How much free memory are you seeing? I like the stability of 1.3.4 but I always cook the ROM without M2D anyway so I'm looking at alternatives.

I'm looking for a Telus version myself but I can't find it.
10th April 2009, 10:25 PM |#15  

More
thanx for the light version im running the heavy now and my battery goes VERRRY quick maybe this one will be a little easier on the juice
11th April 2009, 12:13 AM |#16  

Donate to Me
More
I have been running my Heavy ROM for a couple months now and my battery life is great. I wonder what the problem is, maybe something automatically using your data connection that you installed? Which Version are you using? Verizon, cricket etc..
11th April 2009, 11:15 PM |#17  

Donate to Me
More
Mortscript to activate data before launching AIM "aol instant messenger"
I dont know if most people are aware but the new AIM mobile software works on phones without a data connection that is always on. You just have to launch the data connection before trying to sign on to AIM..

Well I have fixed that behavior with this Mortscript File I created found at the link below. Read the post first and decide if you want to use it. You can change the files to work with any program/process that uses data. The mortscript file needs placed in device memory/windows/startup and then soft reset. Just read up and Enjoy!

Also at the link is a version of mobile AIM that I cooked that automatically launches the data connection. It does not waste system power or battery as the mortscript file that it uses does not have "while commands"

Link to post : My Auto Connect & Disconnect Data Connection Mortscript for AIM Mobile.

Here is a link to a new script I made that when assigned to a button you can ignore a call and totally silence it so no missed call alert or led flash. It only works while you are receiving a call and the script only runs when you press the button.

My Silence Call and Reminders Mortscript with instructions

Also here are Links to my Hotfix Cab for each Carrier Version of my ROM's. Install whichever carrier you are using and soft reset. It contains several fixes I have found since ROM release. If you have downloaded any version of my ROM before 4/29/09 Please install this, otherwise I have updated all the ROM's with the fixes. A new version 2.0 is coming out soon as well!

Ryan Mogul's Hotfix Package 1 choose package that applies.
13th April 2009, 07:25 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Ryan, awesome work man, I've been using No2Chem's rom for a while, and this beats it...Oh, and I use US Cellular...downloaded the Cricket build, and it works fine. Thanks again.
17th April 2009, 03:46 AM |#19  

Donate to Me
More
No problem, I am going to cook a US Cellular version. Good to know. Take care
17th April 2009, 04:59 AM |#20  

Donate to Me
More
My version 1.1 Metro PCS ROM Light is UP!
Here is my Version 1.1 Light For Metro PCS

This ROM is no longer Beta!! Thanks to those at the bottom.

Download now and post your comments here is fine just specify which version of ROM you are talking about.

Ryan Mogul's Metro PCS TITAN ROM version 1.1 Light

BIG THANKS to: jhr, dbell34, stretchito, tosh1, for helping with BETA testing and suggestions on this ROM!

Also THANKS to: prscott1, for help with concatenation of strings using mortscript, without him I would still be searching..
17th April 2009, 05:01 AM |#21  

Donate to Me
More
My version 1.1 Alltel ROM Light is UP!
Here is my Version 1.1 Light For Alltel

This ROM is no longer Beta!! Thanks to those at the bottom.

Ryan Mogul's Alltel TITAN ROM version 1.1 Light

BIG THANKS to: Bunsen Honeydew, thearchangel, for helping with BETA testing and suggestions on this ROM!

Also THANKS to: prscott1, for help with concatenation of strings using mortscript, without him I would still be searching..
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread