[September 24] Minimal Dialer [QVGA]

Search This thread

arqhrodriguez

Feb 2, 2010
:eek:Does it work on a Ipaq hw6945?
I instaled it but I only can see it in the "Remove Pregrams" menu and in any other place... Help!! Thanks, nice dialer... I hope I can use it. :rolleyes:

joyride76

May 19, 2009
CAB reduced

Hi

here is a version where all the image are reduced to decrease ram usage.

Cab before: 2.5 MB
Cab after: 348 KB

Quality is still the same

Last edited:

jaskiratsingh

Hi

here is a version where all the image are reduced to decrease ram usage.

Cab before: 2.5 MB
Cab after: 348 KB

Quality is still the same

awesome joyride. I am going to install this right away. will post my comments :)

I have installed and checked the same. When i make a call, before the call is connected, i cannot see the hold button. It shows the dialer number or whatever is at the background at that position when call is made. At that point if i tap somewhere like enabling speaker, it does it but the icon doesnt change. Can you kindly look into this

Last edited:

OleTyTN

Feb 23, 2009
no pause and redial mistery ...

i cannot see the hold button.

same here, HTC TyTN II.
when you say RAM , what exactly do you mean ? The Storage or Program/execution memory ?

Also there is a problem with redial(also with slim edition), pressing CALL button again doesn't work.
This has something with .NET CF 3.5, there is certain installation order of them which is functional.

Thanks, enjoing this one for an a year and counting....

nelson.sam.d

Apr 11, 2011
Calling Card?

Does this dialer have calling card or callback support, such as iDialer?

I used iDialer, but I don't like it as much because I can't use the keypad on my i760. This program would work perfectly with my Google Voice if it had callback or calling card support.

monsteriot

Aug 2, 2011
How to install it on o2 stealth? i was download any file.. and extrack.. but i never seeing *.exe file for setup.. mu o2 stealth used windows mobile 6.5 :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: