FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Battery Status (v4.6.1.1) - Telerik controls, icon sets, globalization and more

329 posts
Thanks Meter: 314

By singularity0821, Senior Member on 1st November 2011, 11:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th November 2011, 01:44 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Working on DFT7220 V1 HTC 7 Pro Thanks!
7th November 2011, 01:54 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
working on stock rom, 7 pro
thanks!
7th November 2011, 03:02 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
would be great if the Remaining Battery Time could be integrated in the LifeTile, that we can se the remaining Time and the Percentage on the MainScreen

Is that possible to integrate?
7th November 2011, 06:17 PM |#104  
Flag @Home
Thanks Meter: 27

More
can you make the graph occupy more screen space? and also specify the maximum amount of 100%? Because it now shows 150% when autoadjusting the scale thanks
7th November 2011, 06:41 PM |#105  
Flag Mexico
Thanks Meter: 14

Donate to Me
More
dont' know if someone already ask but could you add spanish language support? if you want, i can provide translation, just let me know.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigwaveMx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BigwaveMx Ad-Free
8th November 2011, 01:56 PM |#106  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Works Now
It now reflects the correct percentage on the live tile which I reported as getting delayed. It seems to be taking time for some reason, for me took 2 days, to settle down to show everything as expected.

One thing I will suggest is not to clear of the Graph when I turn the options off in settings. Let the graph be there unless I choose it clear.

I have created a video if this can be of help to anybody

-wpxbox
The Following User Says Thank You to wpxbox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wpxbox Ad-Free
8th November 2011, 02:07 PM |#107  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake.

can you make the graph occupy more screen space? and also specify the maximum amount of 100%? Because it now shows 150% when autoadjusting the scale thanks

With the graph I'm currently using that's not possible. It doesn't allow me to set the maximum value. I'll look for other options.
The Following User Says Thank You to singularity0821 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift singularity0821 Ad-Free
8th November 2011, 05:01 PM |#108  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpxbox

It now reflects the correct percentage on the live tile which I reported as getting delayed. It seems to be taking time for some reason, for me took 2 days, to settle down to show everything as expected.

One thing I will suggest is not to clear of the Graph when I turn the options off in settings. Let the graph be there unless I choose it clear.

I have created a video if this can be of help to anybody

-wpxbox

Ok, good idea. I'll add that to the next version. And thanks for the video. I'll add it to the first post.
The Following User Says Thank You to singularity0821 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift singularity0821 Ad-Free
8th November 2011, 10:12 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Nice app!
I can provide a Dutch (Nederlands) translation if you need it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badboy70 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift badboy70 Ad-Free
9th November 2011, 07:49 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Nice app. Been looking for something like this for awhile.
9th November 2011, 10:38 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I like :D thanks, suggestions of remaining time displayed on the tile would be good. My main request would be a direct link to the battery saver option so you could turn battery save mode from the live tile :D

Sent from my TITAN X310e using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
The Following User Says Thank You to fillip For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fillip Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, battery status, dllimport, live tile, mango

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)