FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Battery Status (v4.6.1.1) - Telerik controls, icon sets, globalization and more

329 posts
Thanks Meter: 314

By singularity0821, Senior Member on 1st November 2011, 11:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st January 2013, 04:28 AM |#551  
Flag WV
Thanks Meter: 48

More
confirmed on WP 7.8 that when battery status is a tiny app it doesnt show percentage or update the tile

needs an update!!!
31st January 2013, 09:18 AM |#552  
Flag Litvínov
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fubag

confirmed on WP 7.8 that when battery status is a tiny app it doesnt show percentage or update the tile

needs an update!!!

Well... On my radar with HD2O 7.8 it works!
31st January 2013, 04:20 PM |#553  
Flag Barranquilla
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreAtive_34

same here working well in my samsung focus with clean rom of wp 7.8
31st January 2013, 04:33 PM |#554  
Flag WV
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreAtive_34

ya dunno y on my dell venue pro it just shows the outline of a battery cell, not even filled or anything, and doesnt update the tile

every other app seems to work well whether the tile is large or tiny

only this app, i flashed correctly def no bugs in my build
31st January 2013, 09:09 PM |#555  
Flag Saint Paul
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fubag

ya dunno y on my dell venue pro it just shows the outline of a battery cell, not even filled or anything, and doesnt update the tile

every other app seems to work well whether the tile is large or tiny

only this app, i flashed correctly def no bugs in my build

I updated my focus s to 7.8 with the cab sender and I also have this issue. It could be a language pack issue, what localization is the app written in?

When the tile is default size it works correctly, however. Just not in mini mode
7th February 2013, 05:24 AM |#556  
Flag Saint Paul
Thanks Meter: 12

More
RE: [APP] Battery Status (v4.6.1.1) - Telerik controls, icon sets, globalization and
Reinstalling the app seems to fix the tile issue

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express
8th April 2013, 06:17 PM |#557  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 39

Donate to Me
More
Question
Hi,

I remember there were some rumors for Windows Phone 8 version of this great app.
What is the status ?
25th April 2013, 10:26 AM |#558  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Love the app, and only have one request.
On 7.8, When you re-size the tile, the percentage is removed from the display. If possible, can you include a set of options for a smaller tile that keeps the percentage?

If you need a tester, I only have a Samsung Focus. However, I will help out.
15th May 2013, 03:20 PM |#559  
Flag Buzau
Thanks Meter: 294

More
Work perfect in my ZTE Tania(WP7.8).
Thank you very much!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BatteryStatus.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	1964103   Click image for larger version

Name:	About.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	1964104  
The Following User Says Thank You to Vlad Paul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Vlad Paul Ad-Free
12th August 2014, 05:34 AM |#560  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Same issue!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1031982

Love the app, and only have one request.
On 7.8, When you re-size the tile, the percentage is removed from the display. If possible, can you include a set of options for a smaller tile that keeps the percentage?

If you need a tester, I only have a Samsung Focus. However, I will help out.

Thank you! I have exactly the same request. I can't afford a large tile for battery % so when I use the small tile the % is gone. I can see the battery level with the color lines inside the battery icon but that is offered by the OS on the main and lock screen by default.

I think most of us suffering from fast depleting batteries, need to have a good visual indication of what the % power remaining in our phones.

I am currently testing HD2Owner's latest release (Dynamic 7.10.8862.144 ver. 2.21) on a HTC HD2 and among other issues I am experiencing poor battery life. With average to low usage (I'm not a power user, I do not play games, or constantly watch videos, etc) my phone will last about 8 to 9 hours. I am almost certain the battery is draining the same regardless if the phone is being actively used or in standby. Actually, one night i charged it to 100% (green led) and the OS said fully charged, approximately 13 hours remaining. Then I turned it off and left it disconnected overnight. When I started it next morning it was at 92% and the OS said you have 8 hours left. Then I charged again to full and when the OS reached 100% it reported 9 hours of battery remaining. Obviously something is not right with this phone or this ROM or window s7 or (possibly) all the above.

Anyway, if we can have the % in the small tile (and updating in the background) that would be GRAND!!!

Τhank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, battery status, dllimport, live tile, mango

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)