(1-13-11)\/\/P7 Idialer w/ Speed Dial (Portrait & Landscape) QVGA and NOW WQVGA

Search This thread

fxdadbrowser

Nov 12, 2008
Sydney
Looks like you have installed the W/QVGA skin & your device is not QVGA but VGA.

Pls check your device resolution. HTC Touch Pro is VGA.

Hope this helps.

I am well aware of that, simly responding to : 72ls1 & Almond Fudge.
why all this is so far no VGA res released and trying various other vres to chech how they look.

qvga version occupies quarter of the vga area....( I tried):D

fantom3x

Jul 16, 2008
Auckland
great work on the QVGA version, works better than the minimal dialer. One small thing I've noticed, there is some residual colour on the speaker button while on a call. It looks like the button only has some of the main colour. If you click on the speaker button to turn it on, it disappears, so I'm guessing just the one picture/icon needs updating.

Otherwise great job!

Note2Frat

Mar 16, 2010
great work on the QVGA version, works better than the minimal dialer. One small thing I've noticed, there is some residual colour on the speaker button while on a call. It looks like the button only has some of the main colour. If you click on the speaker button to turn it on, it disappears, so I'm guessing just the one picture/icon needs updating.

Otherwise great job!

Yes, I have tried to fix. Graphic is clean as seen on post 1. I also noted on post 1 about this.

Thanks Again. If I find a solution or anyone is can find it I will update it.

fantom3x

Jul 16, 2008
Auckland
oh I'm sorry mate, I didn't read that fully, I read the dots part but not the rest which is accurate. It doesn't really look like dots to me, it looks like the eraser function of a paint program was used to reproduce the right colour:

With error
Before.jpg

Without
After.jpg

I used MyMobiler to get the screenshot so it doesn't really give a good indication but using paint to have a look at the cohesion and it was all one colour, a colour picker and bucket fill eliminated the wrong colour.

Apologies if you had tried all of this, I'm not a programmer but more a problem solver, hope that didn't offend you. I really do love your dialer, it has redial from call status functionality which even the minimal didn't have :)

EDIT: I should mention the graphic IS clean when the speaker button is pressed like this:

When speaker button is pressed
CleanSpeakerPress.jpg

On call finish
CleanCallFinish.jpg

Last edited:

patrik.loren

Feb 12, 2008
Dialer for HVGA??

I have a HTC HD Mini and would like to use this dialer...
Could you please post a version for HVGA?

Or maybe the original pictures for VGA so I can make a remake myself...

/Patrik

Note2Frat

Mar 16, 2010
I have a HTC HD Mini and would like to use this dialer...
Could you please post a version for HVGA?

Or maybe the original pictures for VGA so I can make a remake myself...

/Patrik

Sorry I dont have any of my Windows Mobile Work anymore. I have a Android Device and have been making WP7 skins for it.

If someone else wants to take over that is fine with me :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    QVGA IDialer WP7 w/ Speeddial
    Portrait and Landscape Dialers and Call Progress Screens

I made this a while ago and have been using and keep seeing people ask about the continuation of Livvens skin. I made mine after seeing his. I didnt like that the speed dial was gone and contacts. I found a Iphone one and re-skinned it.

Portrait

PcvDialerBkP.bmp

PcvProgBkP.bmp

Landscape

PcvDialerBkL.bmp

PcvProgBkL.bmp

The only thing that I havent been able to figure out is on the Call progress screen there is a graphical error that shows dots on the speaker button, but it is non the graphic. If someone can let me know what it is I will see about fixing it.

Note
    This is not just a skin it is also the dialer.

Install on device
    WQVGA Portrait and Landscape with Call Progress and Speed Dial

Portrait
    PcvDialerBkP.png

PcvProgBkP.png

Landscape
    PcvDialerBkL.png

PcvProgBkL.png

Install on Device not storage card