FORUMS

[APP][4.2+] Chronus: Stylish Clock, Weather, News, Tasks, Stocks and Calendar widgets

2,460 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,111

By DvTonder, Recognized Developer on 12th March 2013, 02:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th March 2013, 06:23 PM |#21  
Harbor Springs
Thanks Meter: 93

More
OK - This is great!

Will there ever be an option to show clock, weather and calendar appointments when minimized? Please please please
The Following User Says Thank You to dschreiber69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dschreiber69 Ad-Free
12th March 2013, 06:30 PM |#22  
Inactive Recognized Contributor
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 6,016

Donate to Me
More
AW: [APP][OFFICIAL][4.2+] - CyanogenMod cLock - Home and Lock screen widget (11/3/13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukiai

For me this work with a fresh official PAC (in normal DPI, without any mod)

Normal dpi on ace is 160. You sure the lockscreen is set to 160 and not to a custom value by default on pac rom?

Gesendet von meinem GT-S5830 mit Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschreiber69

OK - This is great!

Will there ever be an option to show clock, weather and calendar appointments when minimized? Please please please

To less space on lockscreen for all 3 of them in mimimized mode. But maybe an option for clock and weather or clock and calendar is possible.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mardon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mardon Ad-Free
12th March 2013, 06:30 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 738

More
Could someone tell me whether this works on ldpi?I mean weather on lockscreen...
12th March 2013, 06:41 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Re: [APP][OFFICIAL][4.2+] - CyanogenMod cLock - Home and Lock screen widget (11/3/13)
Because of work security, I can't use lock screen widgets. Is there an easy way to replace the AOSP system clock widget with this one? Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
12th March 2013, 06:43 PM |#25  
Flag 63
Thanks Meter: 519

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardon

Normal dpi on ace is 160. You sure the lockscreen is set to 160 and not to a custom value by default on pac rom?

my settings are a phone layout to 360p / cLock to 160dpi / all other system and user app to 160 dpi / navbar to 0% / lockscreen, statusbar, sytemUI to 160 in build.prop and 155 in hybrid properties (but it's the max, and dpi changes for those three are every 10 dpi = 155 < 145 < 135 <... so I suppose 160). Waht do you think about?
12th March 2013, 06:44 PM |#26  
Harbor Springs
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardon

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

To less space on lockscreen for all 3 of them in mimimized mode. But maybe an option for clock and weather or clock and calendar is possible.

I remember when I was on 4.1.2 that we could show all three. Granted it was a entirely different lockscreen, but there was more than enough room to show all three. Is there something in the stock 4.2.2 lockscreen that prevents it from using more space? Seems like there is a lot of wasted space between the clock/weather widget and the unlock circle.
12th March 2013, 06:48 PM |#27  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:

OK - This is great!

There is not enough space to show all three, unless you don't want the clock at all and that would sort of defeat the purpose of a widget called cLock. It is a limitation we have to live with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swat4samp

Could someone tell me whether this works on ldpi?I mean weather on lockscreen...

LDPI? Are there even 4.2.x LDPI devices? In short the answer is most likely "no".

Quote:
Originally Posted by excitedfermion

Because of work security, I can't use lock screen widgets. Is there an easy way to replace the AOSP system clock widget with this one? Thanks!

Unfortunately not. Even if there was, it would defeat the purpose of making the device secure in the first place.
12th March 2013, 06:52 PM |#28  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:

I remember when I was on 4.1.2 that we could show all three. Granted it was a entirely different lockscreen, but there was more than enough room to show all three. Is there something in the stock 4.2.2 lockscreen that prevents it from using more space? Seems like there is a lot of wasted space between the clock/weather widget and the unlock circle.

The lock screen implementation in 4.2 is completely and utterly different from 4.1 and cannot be compared in any way, shape or form. I agree that there is a lot of wasted space but that is how all minimized widgets show.

Additionally, the cLock widget is not the same as the old lock screen weather and calendar implementation in 4.x - it looks the same but was completely redesigned to support the new 4.2 widget functionality.

Blame Google.
The Following User Says Thank You to DvTonder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2013, 06:55 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 738

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DvTonder

LDPI? Are there even 4.2.x LDPI devices? In short the answer is most likely "no".

Of course..although not official but who cares so there is no way to achieve it??Atleast for mdpi..coz most mdpi mods works on ldpi
12th March 2013, 08:17 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Has anyone run into an issue where the calendar text is cut off? Example screenshot as attached.
12th March 2013, 08:39 PM |#31  
Flag Słupca
Thanks Meter: 239

More
I am using PACman HTC DHD rom adn when I've replace the Lockclock.apk in /system (of course I do change the permission) after reboot nothing do change. Have I to rename Lockclock.apk to chronus.apk and put it in /system. I am asking becouse custom settings support clock widget on chronus.apk
So?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)