FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY][DROID RAZR HD][KitKat ONLY] TeamWin Recovery Project 2.7.1.0 [2014-06-08]

1,802 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,860
 
By dhacker29, Inactive Recognized Developer on 8th June 2014, 11:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th June 2014, 07:33 PM |#11  
Junior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thumbs up Worked perfectly!
Thank you. this thing was awesome. Used Matt's Droid Utility 1.4 to wipe from Cyanogen 11 to the Offical KK and then this for SuperSU and Titanium backup. whole thing didn't take an hour
11th June 2014, 05:20 PM |#12  
iBolski's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 813
 
More
It is SO nice to have TWRP back on my RAZR HD after upgrading to KitKat.

Thanks for much for this!
12th June 2014, 08:07 AM |#13  
Xplorer4x4's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 314
 
More
So what happens if we flash this over aosp kk instead of stock kk?

Sent from my Motorola RAZR HD Max via Tapatalk.
12th June 2014, 08:12 AM |#14  
killrhythm09's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplorer4x4

So what happens if we flash this over aosp kk instead of stock kk?

Sent from my Motorola RAZR HD Max via Tapatalk.

It won't work unless you have the new bootloader from stock KK.
The Following User Says Thank You to killrhythm09 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift killrhythm09 Ad-Free
12th June 2014, 02:58 PM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
I upgraded to the latest KitKat stock and have an itch to flash some of the custom Roms out there, but to my knowledge I think I would have to downgrade back to the old boot loader along with an older recovery in order to flash the older Roms.

Can anyone confirm?
12th June 2014, 08:07 PM |#16  
larsjameson's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
For some reason this wont work on my xt926, it loops the Motorola boot logo forever.
Thanks anyway, DH. Going back to CWM for now.
12th June 2014, 09:45 PM |#17  
stanislavshulgin's Avatar
Member
Flag Novosibirsk, USSR. YES, COMRADE!
Thanks Meter: 4
 
Donate to Me
More
Works well on my XT926, thank you so much!
12th June 2014, 10:14 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by larsjameson

For some reason this wont work on my xt926, it loops the Motorola boot logo forever.
Thanks anyway, DH. Going back to CWM for now.

Are you on the Motorola KitKat Update?
13th June 2014, 12:10 AM |#19  
killrhythm09's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkim50

I upgraded to the latest KitKat stock and have an itch to flash some of the custom Roms out there, but to my knowledge I think I would have to downgrade back to the old boot loader along with an older recovery in order to flash the older Roms.

Can anyone confirm?

You can't downgrade the bootloader.
15th June 2014, 01:09 AM |#20  
larsjameson's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXKSSnapper

Are you on the Motorola KitKat Update?

Yes.
16th June 2014, 03:33 AM |#21  
Playb3yond's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
It flashes and functions flawlessly, the only issue I have is booting custom roms, none of them seem to work. Thanks for your hard work though. At least I can make a backup of my stock rom if anything goes wrong. Feels great to be unlocked again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes