[DISCUSSION][REVIEWS] Consolidated App Reviews, Recommendations & Discussions Thread

Search This thread

Readult

Feb 6, 2021
Hello, I'm new here, and my name is Stan.
cool.png

I'm working on an amazing app for Anrdoid, which is called "Readult": https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.normata.readult
If you like reading like I do - it is a must have for keeping book notes.

I really hope Covid-19 is gone soon, and I can finally get investments from business angels to grow and expand my startup, which will soon be bigger than Google.

Let me know what you think about it!

Have a nice day!
smile.png

fivetola

May 5, 2021
Hello, I'm new here, and my name is Stan.
cool.png

I'm working on an amazing app for Anrdoid, which is called "Readult": https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.normata.readult
If you like reading like I do - it is a must have for keeping book notes.

I really hope Covid-19 is gone soon, and I can finally get investments from business angels to grow and expand my startup, which will soon be bigger than Google.

Let me know what you think about it!

Have a nice day!
smile.png
We all hope that this COVID-19 will gone soon , Lets Pray and hope for the best.

kingozilla

Account currently disabled
Sep 12, 2020
Usa
I just have a letter about my testing in 3 Launchers.. Nova Launcher, Microsoft Launcher, Yandex Launcher.
Started with Nova, I saw most of the tech people are using this launcher, they assume it's the best for personalization and many things. Personalization is a lure word for me, bought it. Lost in the settings, I edited every single setting to be suitable for me, added gestures. My Launcher was fullfeed of things, I always look at my Launcher as a honor, I say oooh it's really practical, I can do anything I want quickly, like if I want to open Camera or an app quickly, people sometimes are wasting time to find, but my launcher is practical.
I was doing many extreme thing, my friends tell me it's an extreme. BTW, after one year, I get tired and bored with the complicated homescreen, I felt I went too extreme also.
I decided to take a rest and search for a new Launcher. I found Yandex suddenly, I downloaded it and get stunned directly by the lack of options and customizations, it's really trait launcher, Zero customization except in a really few things. But honestly I felt I liked it, it was pretty and beautiful and gave me some new features. It wasn't have Import options, so I decided to arrange my launcher from ground up, I felt also it's a chance and a nice thing to give the Launcher the best experience. I been with it for a while, though it wasn't really practical for me like Nova, but I was really happy as I took a rest from the messy Nova.
Then after a while I got bored, went to download Microsoft, I found it identical to Nova, but with lesser customizations, I returned my Homescreen to be somehow extreme but not like what it was. BTW, through the time I just switch between them till the last choice which last for me the longest and till now Microsoft Launcher.
I find it less extreme than Nova, I felt extremely personalization give the app no identity, I feel we must have some restrictions, we will be lost, and wasting a huge amount of time in the Launcher, it will be harder to migrate to another launcher to test if they have no Import option.
I liked the Yandex as it gave another experience, not like Nova or Microsoft which is only STOCK Android with customization in every single thing. Though its experience isn't that good, but at least a different thing to give you a boost.
BTW, I think Microsoft is the best for experience ones, Nova is just too extreme.
Sorry for the length, if you read till here, you great.

combat goofwing

Mar 3, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Using the XDA app I only get about 15 threads in a section I'm viewing ,no option for other pages with other threads ,only threads post in,in the last few hours ,anyway to change this .

Zulqarnain_Khan

Dec 20, 2015
Karachi
Any recommendations, or alternatives for this app, also check the screenshots attached!

Issue.png

Last edited history:
00:55 ~GMT+5 | Feb 2 2023
Added: Attachments (Images: +1 added back due to the name correction, +1 added back, +1 added back for the improvement in-post appearance).

Attachments

• Issue - Compatibility.png
    Issue - Compatibility.png
    845.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Phone status (Motorola Moto E4).png
    Phone status (Motorola Moto E4).png
    80.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Halogen DJ Company

Apr 3, 2024
Edjing will not honour my purchase due to company's own failure to keep records

Two years ago, I paid for Edjing's 'Pro' features. I was under the impression that the 'one-time' nature of this one-time purchase would be honoured.

I have since changed my Google Play account. However, my email remains the same. Yet, Edjing claims to not keep purchase records and has informed me that I must once again pay to reactive my 'Pro' version.

I have been made to go through my personal invoices, hoping to find evidence of an in-app purchase I made years ago.

As a small business owner, I find Edjing's protocol of not keeping records to be irresponsible. The onus should not be on the consumer to have this information on hand. All companies should have records of their clients' names, emails, etc.

I have been deeply disappointed by my frustrating interactions with their customer service. Now, my final option is to publicly publish my experiences in hopes of gaining Edjing's attention and restoring my purchase.

This is not a stage any company wants their customers to reach.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [DISCUSSION][REVIEWS] Consolidated App Reviews, Recommendations & Discussions Thread

Hello Everybody,

In order to attempt to keep this forum neat and tidy the moderation team has decided that 1 standalone thread for discussing the good and bad of all the the apps, modifications, tweaks, and widgets is all we need. So have at it guys and gals! Within this thread review, compare and discuss whatever it is that is interesting you at any given moment. Any new threads on this matter will be closed and directed here. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Remember that most of this will just be a matter of opinion so try your best to respect everyone else’s opinion too!;)

Cheers Mates :victory:
    The Moderation Team

xdalogo-1.png
    Mine is mobil defence saved me more than once when lost phn just log in and track plus I can wipe and lock phn remotely

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    What anti theft app should I buy? Soon I will get my galaxy s4 and ofcourse I want to be a bit more sure about getting it back if it gets stolen. So which do you guys recommend?

Sent from a galaxy far away.
    What anti theft app should I buy? Soon I will get my galaxy s4 and ofcourse I want to be a bit more sure about getting it back if it gets stolen. So which do you guys recommend?

Sent from a galaxy far away.

My favorite is lookout

Sent from my Nexus
    my favorite app is tapatalk. best app for forums :)