Remount Failed: Operation Not Permited

Search This thread

Jack_R1

Aug 9, 2009
Of course it does, thank you for finally mentioning that - I was starting to think, what kind of weird Nexus do you have ;) It might be that your ADB doesn't function in root mode, even if you're rooted.

These things you're asking, they're not basics. I found the info by googling every single bit of it - not because I had errors, but because I wanted to make remount commands available in the phone shell. Basics say "adb remount - and you're done", but your case is more complicated.

Phateless

Aug 22, 2010
Oakland
www.llinkedin.com
Of course it does, thank you for finally mentioning that - I was starting to think, what kind of weird Nexus do you have ;) It might be that your ADB doesn't function in root mode, even if you're rooted.

lol, sorry for the confusion.

These things you're asking, they're not basics. I found the info by googling every single bit of it - not because I had errors, but because I wanted to make remount commands available in the phone shell. Basics say "adb remount - and you're done", but your case is more complicated.

That actually makes me feel a little better. At this point I'm starting to think it might be easier to just SAPPIMG the damn thing and be done with it.