[Q] LG Gpad 8.3 stuck in CMD Roms logo screen! How do I fix?

Search This thread

JoshieBobba

Nov 26, 2013
I got a new Gpad today and after flashing the CMB ROM, the animation logo is the only thing that will be running for the next 10- 30 minutes. Unless this is just a really long boot up time, I'm kind of worried. I can't force it back to recovery even when pushing the volume rocker and power. I can't even force it through CMD since the device wont come up. Halp pls.

sleekmason

Dec 22, 2013
Fayetteville
sleekmason.wordpress.com
I got a new Gpad today and after flashing the CMB ROM, the animation logo is the only thing that will be running for the next 10- 30 minutes. Unless this is just a really long boot up time, I'm kind of worried. I can't force it back to recovery even when pushing the volume rocker and power. I can't even force it through CMD since the device wont come up. Halp pls.

it is always important to read through the entire thread of the ROM that you are wanting to flash. Had you done so you would have seen in the last two pages there are problems with this ROM that are not have not been addressed for quite some time. That being said what to do now depends on whether or not you can get it into recovery. There are a couple of posts in this device forum that describe how to get it into recovery. Hopefully you will be able to find one of those posts or somebody else will be able to tell you how to get into the recovery that device and then I would suggest flashing the madhi ROM is that one seems to be the best at the moment.