[ROM]Fission Vanilla 2.1 Gone Gold Please See Final Thread

Search This thread
A

Angdroid

Any way I myself adjust how high the sliders are? Just my prefences its too low and I like to have almost a full grip on my phone so I don't drop it lol. I'm weird.

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

I will have option for that once we get the flash bug worked out and I think we just did it...

jredecop

May 15, 2008
ok, im confused....i just sbfed to get ready for this rom and once it finally booted back up i still had my old wallpaper on it, still running launcherpro and i get the message saying that dx overclocker was going to app ly the overclock in 90 seconds and so on. it did have the stock status bar and so on. but what i did right away i just did a factory reset and wiped cache in the recovery screen and now i seem to be back to factory..i just checked and dont have root..is this normal operation for sbf?

dadsterflip

Aug 31, 2010
Sorry can't test it. I uninstalled my flash thinking reinstalling for fix it when I first experienced it but now I can't find it in the market or app brain..
Update found it on app brain but can't install it.
Anyone able to install it or find it?

rohitece06

Sep 14, 2010
It starts out fine (I have plugins load on demand and m in portrait) but after few seconds browser throws FC. Same behavior is noticed in landscape and in dolphin browser. I am testing on megavideo. BTW it buffers the complete video bt still hangs. After your patch, appbrain asked to update flash, so I tried updating it. flash started working (using dolphin, default browser was working too). ran till length of the video. Video finished in fullscreen. I pressed back and then back again to go to the listing but browser close without saying anything. But this behavior is not reproducible. On several runs browsers hanged at different instances. But it certainly hanged or just closed after vdo is finished.

Last edited:

Javiggan69

Apr 20, 2010
Miami
Flash Patch

I installed the patched and tried the same site (miniclip.com/mobile/simon-says/en/) after a couple of minutes of playing it does the same thing. I rebooted after the patch install and also did a battery pull to see if that helps, but still does it. Tried other sites and has same issue.

dadsterflip

Aug 31, 2010
It starts out fine (I have plugins load on demand and m in portrait) but after few seconds browser throws FC. Same behavior is noticed in landscape and in dolphin browser. I am testing on megavideo. BTW it buffers the complete video bt still hangs. After your patch, appbrain asked to update flash, so I tried updating it. flash started working (using dolphin, default browser was working too). ran till length of the video. Video finished in fullscreen. I pressed back and then back again to go to the listing but browser close without saying anything. But this behavior is not reproducible. On several runs browsers hanged at different instances. But it certainly hanged or just closed after vdo is finished.

how were you able to download flash 10.1? cause im having problem installing it. on regular market i can't find it. and on app brain its there but i can't even download it or so. "the requested item could not be found"
everything i have is stock.no theme or anything so far.

fireedo

Jul 24, 2008
Surabaya
gsmarena and other has been fixed but stil miniclip.com always give me trouble.....seems like we almost getting there :)

rohitece06

Sep 14, 2010
how were you able to download flash 10.1? cause im having problem installing it. on regular market i can't find it. and on app brain its there but i can't even download it or so. "the requested item could not be found"
everything i have is stock.no theme or anything so far.

I dont know. Appbrain said that there is an flash update and I updated it. try wipe appbrain and market cache and may be data.

fireedo

Jul 24, 2008
Surabaya
as far as I use this ROM there are some bug(s) showed....I experienced some application quit/closed randomly such as Google Maps, viewing contacts, etc

I use this ROM+latest patch for default browser (miniclip.com still makes browser quit also viewing desktop version of youtube makes me to force quit the browser) .... :(

really need a final touch for this ROM ... nice ROM by the way

faber78

Aug 18, 2010
Does anyone know if the old fission themes work with this new version, specifically the Kangerade theme?

on first page in post;
"
DO NOT INSTALL ANY THEMES FOR THIS ROM UNLESS THEY ARE MADE FOR FISSION 2.0. THAT EVEN INCLUDES THEMES FOR FISSION < 2.0. Almost all apps are different and are Android 2.2.1 versions. "

fireedo

Jul 24, 2008
Surabaya
another problem on DX, Settings--->Battery Manager--->"Touch for usage statistics" --->"process com.android.settings has stopped unexpectedly" --->Force Close

sorry for another report :)

blueb0x

Aug 9, 2010
Is anyone else having an issue with ringtones. I am able to assign diff ringers for diff contacts but when any of them call it rings with the default tone.?

luv2increase

May 22, 2010
another problem on DX, Settings--->Battery Manager--->"Touch for usage statistics" --->"process com.android.settings has stopped unexpectedly" --->Force Close

sorry for another report :)

This is a problem specific to the Droid X. Verizon and Motorola are aware of it and are working to fix it.

One thing that caused it to stop FC on me was to go into manage applications and clear data and cache for battery manager. I also cleared battery stats in clockworkmod. Now, it works fine on both Fission and Rubix.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk