[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.0][m7tmo] PAC-ROM LP Beta-1

Search This thread

trentreed

Sep 22, 2010
just looking for confirmation

The last bootable nightly i had is 10-15 everything after that is borked.
thanks...

TheFuzz

Feb 28, 2006
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I just installed and am loving this ROM. Smooth as hell and all the tweaks you could ever ask for. No issues on install!

One question: can I use another kernel that will get me "knock to wake" I really like that feature.

Thanks to the Devs! Amazing job!

Sent from my One using xda app-developers app

qixiixiq

Aug 4, 2008
Passaic
First of all this ROM is amazing, I was a loyal cm user then moved to PA and this brings everything together so nicely - thanks to the devs who put this together!

I just had a few questions

Why can't i seem to get the Bluetooth toggle on the status bar menu?

The resolution in gmail is good but the compose mail window is not right (see attached screenshot) changes to resolution don't seem to fix this.

Also for some reason in recent cm, pa and this ROM double clicking in the browser when zoomed in doesn't autofit the text nicely, instead it shrinks the page back.

Sometimes the home screen icons will go invisible. I can see them on long press but they disappear until I do that.

I am running the nightly from 10/26/13

Thanks a million!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-28-10-57-50.png
    Screenshot_2013-10-28-10-57-50.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:

mrgwap

Dec 19, 2010
Does this have the Lte signal issue?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

mikexmayhem

Mar 31, 2009
minneapolis
its not letting me flash this. ive done full wipe and everything. other roms work but this one isnt. newest twrp recovery. can anyone help as to why its saying failed when trying to flash? is there any other info needed?

edit: didnt realize the thread hadnt continued from my last post. sorry for the duplicate. consider this a bump

No thanx

Nov 1, 2013
Pacman ROMs are always great, I just can't afford to settle for the sub par camera that is included with it :/

tannerzion

Aug 4, 2011
I've liked what I've seen, but the Wifi is finicky and it makes the battery life fall dramatically (even with Juice Defender). Also randomly won't turn on and I have to do a soft reset.

Bad install maybe?

Falfner

Nov 6, 2013
The camera will not work at all. Same with the vibration sensitivity. The battery drains quite fast when the screen is off, but does well when the screen is off. On the newest version of this rom.

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

Jonathan_A

Dec 26, 2012
From my research, wifi calling only works on the stock ROM or I've succesfully used ARHD 84 with a package that contained the wifi calling bits flashed on top.

Top Liked Posts