[ROM][CLOSED]ICSandwich2.3.7 [November 3-May 23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mrg666

Aug 4, 2011
You have copied apk from my build. That is what I claimed and that is confirmed. You have used other's work as if yours. It is also confirmed. Actually, it confirms everything I claimed. BTW, your thread is closed after that email.

Last edited:

thaunknownartist

Aug 17, 2011
New York
No I used a patcher and theme from the same person. I'm sorry you won't admit that you use the patcher on your ROM, oh wait you never will because you have no pride, atleast I admitted to what I DID really use. And down does this thread now. Peace :D

rukin5197

Jul 26, 2011
TUA, it's pretty ridiculous that you're just shooting foul words at mrg. MRG is a great dev to us all and we need to show him respect. Maybe a slight "I'm sorry" or a "I'll fix that real quick" will fix the problem easily, but not saying stuff that he's jealous because people like his more or that yours is faster. Not choosing any sides here, but you're acting very childish on the situation.

Last edited:

kwkbnk

Nov 28, 2011
This isn't my business but to read everything you are saying about mrg irritates me. I have been following these forums for a while and I know how much mrg has contributed to the community and I've never know mrg to use any themes or patchers on his roms unless something has changed since last time I used his rom. You swear your work is original but never have you ever shown proof when people have asked you. Plus the fact that AC shut your thread down because your rom was too similar to mrg's to be considered original and you used someone's theme without giving credit.

How can you call him a Fraud???

All you had to do was show proof it is your work or be a man and give credit where credit was due. Mrg wasn't out to get you nor was he trying to get anything you put into your rom.. He just wanted credit for his hard work!! I don't see where either of those would have been unreasonable requests. If someone had used your work I'm sure you'd have wanted credit. The childish and defensive behavior plus the pitty party you were throwing over at AC kinda make you look guilty and looks like you are trying to pass the blame.

Sorry for the vent session but had to give my 2 cents worth

tvall

Oct 10, 2010
Springfield
This isn't my business but to read everything you are saying about mrg irritates me. I have been following these forums for a while and I know how much mrg has contributed to the community and I've never know mrg to use any themes or patchers on his roms unless something has changed since last time I used his rom. You swear your work is original but never have you ever shown proof when people have asked you. Plus the fact that AC shut your thread down because your rom was too similar to mrg's to be considered original and you used someone's theme without giving credit.

All you had to do was show proof it is your work or be a man and give credit where credit was due. Mrg wasn't out to get you nor was he trying to get anything you put into your rom.. He just wanted credit for his hard work!! I don't see where either of those would have been unreasonable requests. If someone had used your work I'm sure you'd have wanted credit. The childish and defensive behavior plus the pitty party you were throwing over at AC kinda make you look guilty and looks like you are trying to pass the blame.

I wish I could thank you twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CLOSED FOR MRG666, USE HIS ROM SINCE HE IS KING OF iHO BAHAHAHAHAH

Thank you to all the fans that have stood by, I just recently lost 2 people in my life this month and this isn't the only thing that has kept me away, but now I see how many people enjoy and use my work and this has pushed me back up to finishing this through, new launcher is done, no jokes this time, I'm in gear and cranking this ROM out asap, and I will be releasing a SPECIAL Christmas Edition with a new something I have been working on ;D Happy Holidays!
    Wait, you were able to download the source already? Jerry said it would still be a couple days at best.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using XDA App

Trying to compile it still, then going to work on a port, may take a while, but I'm dedicated to this to be out before Thanksgiving

Sent from my LG-VM670 using xda premium