Question for users with head phone issues

Search This thread

come at me bro

Aug 9, 2011
Is there any popular head phones that I can buy at a common grocery store or 712 that actually works and won't disconnect within two mins of movement
And ones that I can buy online cheap

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA

L

lmftmf

Is there any popular head phones that I can buy at a common grocery store or 712 that actually works and won't disconnect within two mins of movement
And ones that I can buy online cheap

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using XDA
I have the same problem but only with certain male to male cables that i use in my car. Its nice to know im not the only one. I use beats solos but a pair of skull candys also worked like a charm. :)

L

lmftmf

You could but it might just be certain cables you just can't use.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using xda premium

L

lmftmf

The 3.5 jack on the vivid seems to not like certain headphone plugs.

bproulx

Jan 5, 2012
Ajax
Google Pixel 3 XL
Do yourselves a favor - go get a pair of sennheiser headphones..don't waste your $ on beats or even worse skull candy.. ive used all of them, and nothin touches my German sennheisers.

Sent from my HTC Raider X710e using xda premium

joshua54

Aug 2, 2010
asheville, N.C.
I returned mine because of this and new one had same problem I know I just bought some skull candy from radio shack for 19.99 and a year warrenty so if they pinch a wire or a speaker goes out I can take them in and exchange for free:) total was 24$ and some change..

Reactions: come at me bro

dfella30

Apr 15, 2012
Update! just brought some ibeats by Dr dre earbuds, no problems what's so ever.I think this phone was made for beats head phones.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

rasar42

I've been using generic male-to-male cable in my car for the past month with no problems. I have also been using a generic portable speaker for the past week with no issues.

I did have trouble once (yesterday, actually) when the phone wouldn't register the plugged in cable. However that happened after I plugged in and removed the speaker a little too quickly, which seems to have messed with its mind. A hard (battery) reboot fixed the issue.

-RKA

dfella30

Apr 15, 2012
Damn just found out I could get the urbeats instead from att, probably will take them back and get those instead for the fast forward and rewind buttons. But there not sold at the dre site officially so I'm alittle iffy and confused.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

austin4913

Mar 30, 2012
College Station, TX
I use earbuds a LOT..I have tried skull candy and they are crap in comparison to others...the German brands are very good but expensive..I found a nice compramise with Klipsch si4...they are $99 with the microphone and volume control on the wire and $79 just for earbuds...the link for ordering online is below:

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=9845706&pid=1218182756376

come at me bro

Aug 9, 2011
I returned mine because of this and new one had same problem I know I just bought some skull candy from radio shack for 19.99 and a year warrenty so if they pinch a wire or a speaker goes out I can take them in and exchange for free:) total was 24$ and some change..

I need something that locks in like the charger does out the box before it gets used and starts slightly bending, my back is a little beat up and I don't have a car so I don't want to go out if I don't have to trust me not being able to workout is painfully enough by its self , anyway still looking for links for something cheap and loud

Sent from my HTC Holiday using XDA

austin4913

Mar 30, 2012
College Station, TX
Any headphones should work but I shelled out the extra $$ for a pair of klipsch s4..$99....a midrange quality, but works very well. In terms of functionality, skull candy is OK at best...highs are distorted...and beats to me are not all great either for the hefty price tag...well made but quality lacks...if u want cheap then skull candy probably perfectly fine...they work OK...u just use headphones a lot so I'm picky..just can't afford the fancy German made ones..

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

come at me bro

Aug 9, 2011
Almost no head phones work, they gave us a crappy 3.55 mil or whatever jack, I don't know if I can even swap because I'm s- off and all that stuff

Sent from my HTC Holiday using XDA

bproulx

Jan 5, 2012
Ajax
Google Pixel 3 XL
I fail to understand all the complaints about the vivid/raider's 3.5mm headphone jack. Had my raider since the day it was released, have used the factory headset, a pair of beats, 3 different pairs of skullcandys, a pair of dollar store headphones, plus my superb sennheisers, all with zero problems. My wife has had her raider for the same length of time and has no complaints. I'm thinking either people are using cases that interfere with the ability of the jack to seat fully, or people are just idiots..I mean that in the nicest possible way of course, but if I can jog with my phone in my pants pocket and not lose my headphone connection then u guys MUST be doing something wrong.

Sent from my HTC Dark Raider using XDA

come at me bro

Aug 9, 2011
surely I must me doing something wrong if I can't walk and keep a connection

Jogging would be a godsend

Sent from my team codefire HTC Holiday using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.