[ROMS] Unofficial AOKP JB 4.2.2 Builds [PUB][Jul - 23] (m7ul/mako/manta/maguro/toro)

Search This thread

wietse1988

Mar 11, 2011
Re: [ROMS] Unofficial AOKP JB 4.2.2 Builds [PUB][Mar - 13] (mako/manta/maguro/toro)

Indeed, if this thread was overloaded with post from all devices it would be a option to open another thread. This rom runs smoothly without any bugs, so 1 thread will do the job ;)

Remove the other thread, so there is no confusion.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

cimdrap

Dec 27, 2010
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Indeed, if this thread was overloaded with post from all devices it would be a option to open another thread. This rom runs smoothly without any bugs, so 1 thread will do the job ;)

Remove the other thread, so there is no confusion.

it's easier to find it in each device thread...i found this casually

bigxie

Nov 14, 2010
Bay Area, CA
www.twitter.com

I2IEAILiiTY

Sep 26, 2012
Tennessee
bigxie can you please please please please make me a lockscreen (framework-res.apk) which disables the camera widget by using these instructions? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2041199

There are programs you can use to do that yourself. It looks like a fairly easy job.
Go ahead and take advantage of the learning experience bro.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Is it possible to remove the mentioned Icon?. Thanks.

Anything is possible with android my friend.

big_b0sss

Feb 17, 2012
Belfast
Re: [ROMS] Unofficial AOKP JB 4.2.2 Builds [PUB][Mar - 13] (mako/manta/maguro/toro)

Why multi user is not available on AOKP where PA has :(:(

partylikeaninjastar

Apr 13, 2012
SF Bay Area

Probably for the same reason Google didn't implement it in the first place... Kind of pointless to have on a phone since phones tend to be personal and not something you just hand off to people.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using swag

Reactions: offenberg

big_b0sss

Feb 17, 2012
Belfast

Probably for the same reason Google didn't implement it in the first place... Kind of pointless to have on a phone since phones tend to be personal and not something you just hand off to people.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using swag

But what if you have a 5 years annoying nephew who always asks for phone to play games:(:(
Everytime I give him my phone to play games he messes up with my home screen widget:(:(

Vangelis13

But what if you have a 5 years annoying nephew who always asks for phone to play games:(:(
Everytime I give him my phone to play games he messes up with my home screen widget:(:(

YOU GIVE THE N4 TO YOUR 5 YEAR OLD NEPHEW??? :eek::what::screwy::sly:

You just moved in higher than Chuck Norris on the World's Top Toughest men. He was number 1..

Reactions: offenberg

Danzoman

Oct 9, 2010
Columbia SC

I would be more concerned with my browser history than my widgets. :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts