[BOOT][DK28][CWM3][01/19/11] CIA Boot Animation - Edify/Amend

Search This thread

leatherneck6017

Oct 22, 2010
Portland, OR
Requirements:

- DK28 ROM with kernel that can run custom boot animations (Bonsai4All, ViperROM, etc)
- Ability to boot into ClockWorkMod Recovery (any version) and flash a .zip file

What is it?

- As requested by lazydazed, a working CIA boot animation (I ported fromTP2); I made a few modifications to my liking ;)
- Won't overwrite your existing boot sound
- The preview plays pretty quick, but the actual speed on the device is appropriate

PREVIEW

Instructions:

- Download .zip to SD Card
- Flash in CWM (all versions of CWM supported)

Download updated 01/19/11 - now supports all version of CWM recovery

Last edited:

lazydazed

Feb 2, 2008
Aliso Viejo, CA
Very Nice Sir! thank you very much (and clicked ;) ).. i had forgotten all about that old .nbh i made until i realized how much i dont like my current roms bootsplash..shhhh..lol

p.s. i think that was the exact order it went in as well.. well done

Last edited:

leatherneck6017

Oct 22, 2010
Portland, OR
you rock Sir! thank you very much (and clicked ;) ).. i had forgotten all about that old .nbh i made until i realized how much i dont like my current roms bootsplash.. and its pretty cool when somebody looks over your shoulder and kinda makes a double take at who you might be..lol

You're welcome! It's a pretty slick boot animation and was good practice for me.

Sent from my Emotionlessly Bonsai'd Epic 4g.

flawlessbmxr

Jan 22, 2010
New York
I flashed it via Clockwork and it didn't show during bootup. I'm pretty sure I did everything right. I'll try reflashing. ACS DK28 Stock rom

leatherneck6017

Oct 22, 2010
Portland, OR

mikeschevelle

Dec 27, 2007
I was thinking something simple like "Backing up Level 7 Encrypted Files" in green with a flashing command prompt. Then some cryptic text can fill off the command prompt. Maybe then some text could pop up saying something to the effect of, "Logging Off"

Just simple and secretive :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Requirements:

- DK28 ROM with kernel that can run custom boot animations (Bonsai4All, ViperROM, etc)
    - Ability to boot into ClockWorkMod Recovery (any version) and flash a .zip file

What is it?

- As requested by lazydazed, a working CIA boot animation (I ported fromTP2); I made a few modifications to my liking ;)
    - Won't overwrite your existing boot sound
    - The preview plays pretty quick, but the actual speed on the device is appropriate

PREVIEW

Instructions:

- Download .zip to SD Card
    - Flash in CWM (all versions of CWM supported)

Download updated 01/19/11 - now supports all version of CWM recovery
    Update to work with CWM3? Please?

Done! Check the OP for updated d/l link.

That was awesome! Any thoughts of a '24' version??

Thanks! Not at this time, no. I've run out of free time to do much with creating animations from scratch. If you have a video clip that you would like made into an animation I could help with that.