FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] Tickle My Android - Decompile & Recompile With Ease

6,616 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,423

By Ticklefish, Recognized Themer on 3rd May 2012, 04:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Ticklefish: Version 16 Now Available!!
2nd February 2013, 11:18 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 22

Donate to Me
More
hi
me again oh no lol iv hunted high and low for my rom dev with no luck any way could this tool not be working because iv got a 2nd partition on my sd card with link 2 sd and some times when i launch an app it says no sd card etc but when i do a fast reeboot its ok again thought this may be why the tool not working properly

3rd February 2013, 09:04 AM |#1002  
Flag Beirut, Lebanon
Thanks Meter: 41

More
hey guys,

i'm still trying to create the zip folder but i'm still getting this Error! ZIP File Not Created!.

but the weird thing is:

- when i set the destination to C:\ i get this error and to file is created.
- but when i set the destination to C:\TickleMyAndroid i get the error but a 1.7 MB [email protected] gets created.

question is, should i flash this file directly or is it corrupted? and why?

thanks again
3rd February 2013, 11:06 AM |#1003  
Quote:
Originally Posted by md1982

me again oh no lol iv hunted high and low for my rom dev with no luck any way could this tool not be working because iv got a 2nd partition on my sd card with link 2 sd and some times when i launch an app it says no sd card etc but when i do a fast reeboot its ok again thought this may be why the tool not working properly

That does sound like something that might cause a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usf1996

hey guys,

i'm still trying to create the zip folder but i'm still getting this Error! ZIP File Not Created!.

but the weird thing is:

- when i set the destination to C:\ i get this error and to file is created.
- but when i set the destination to C:\TickleMyAndroid i get the error but a 1.7 MB [email protected] gets created.

question is, should i flash this file directly or is it corrupted? and why?

thanks again

You can flash this without any worries at all, it's not corrupted. This is a bug in the code which I've now hunted down. I'll be releasing 5.1 later today (hopefully) and this will be fixed.

Actually, it's not a bug at all. But, until I get 5.1 uploaded, if the zip is actually made, you can use it without worrying about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
3rd February 2013, 12:02 PM |#1004  

Donate to Me
More
any suggestions about the sd card??
3rd February 2013, 02:49 PM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 167

More
i keep getting the "Error Java not Installed" message.
i got the latest Java installed x86 and x64.
what should i do?

and is there an easy way to get "Stock Gingerbread Battery With Percentage" on my x10 mini pro?
3rd February 2013, 04:14 PM |#1006  

Donate to Me
More
Re: [TOOL]Tickle My Android 5.0 - DE/RECOMPILE APPS, CHANGE BATTERY ICONS...AND MORE!
How should the system/sd storage etc be mounted when u apply the tools zip packages because i think iv changed them in the past aswell

Sent from my ST18i using xda app-developers app
cos was thinking u said in a previous post my framework wasnt decompiling properly maybe this could be to do with the read write on the system i dont konw just maybe a possibilty
3rd February 2013, 06:12 PM |#1007  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resync

i keep getting the "Error Java not Installed" message.
i got the latest Java installed x86 and x64.
what should i do?

and is there an easy way to get "Stock Gingerbread Battery With Percentage" on my x10 mini pro?

maybe try and uninstall java and reinstall the latest update if u not done it already java has only just relised an update i got a message about a week ago saying there is an update availible might work for ya
3rd February 2013, 06:41 PM |#1008  

More
nope.. dont work
i reinstalled java, installed it again latest (7u13), same message
3rd February 2013, 07:48 PM |#1009  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resync

nope.. dont work
i reinstalled java, installed it again latest (7u13), same message

hold on i just got an update literally jus now for that 7u13 crazy as it sounds iv currently got v6 on here and i know the tool works for that cos iv been using if u can try and go back to previous version see if that works instead maybe it not compatible with 7u13 im not gonna install that jus incase
sorry v 7 11 on here at mo
3rd February 2013, 08:01 PM |#1010  

More
7u11 didnt work either....
isnt there a way to skip this broken detection?

EDIT1: okay fixed it... i kicked the detection out of the script

now trying to make 29. on to my x10 mini pro

EDIT2: Its still broken it let me skip the initial detection by deleting two rows of script but its still not able to use JAVA....

EDIT3: My fault... i needed to fix my PATH to JDK...

EDIT4:
I use a X10 Mini Pro with the latest MiniCM7 and nAa 14 kernel.

So after my little java accident i managed to follow the guide.
I Pulled the "framework-res.apk" from my phone (phone\system\framework) via MyPhoneExplorer.
I backup'ed > decompiled it.
After that i added included Battery Icon number 29. (---> all working great no errors or anything else)
I recompiled it > prepared it for pushing > i went to main menu 7 choose 3 add system\framework > 7 create zip file

So i placed it on my sdcard went into CWM selected it to flash... but it wont work
CWM tells me aborted Error 0, nothing more
(E: Error in /sdcard/xyz.zip (Status 0)) Installation aborted

I Tried the whole thing again (full clean) same result....
Please Help.

EDIT5: So after trying a "selfbuild" zip... problem is still the same.
So must be the program
3rd February 2013, 09:40 PM |#1011  

Donate to Me
More
good work this tool is awesome if all goes well

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

tickle hi again could it be to do with the system mount should it be mounted as read only or read write i really dont get how i can chane my batt icon and nothing else at the mo system read only sd card is read write and sys is read write does that sound right or not
The Following User Says Thank You to md1982 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift md1982 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apktool, decompile, recompile, smali, xml

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)