i605 verizone galaxy note 2 unbricker

Search This thread

GrainOsand

Jan 5, 2011
this unbricker can help u unbrick phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not the the skills to short out that little resistor. Are you using silicone to help the wire stay put? If you posted a video of the process I am sure I can duplicate.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KOBOL

Dec 13, 2006
I do not the the skills to short out that little resistor. Are you using silicone to help the wire stay put? If you posted a video of the process I am sure I can duplicate.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

no i solder wires and home button to short resistor. u can use pincet. u need short 3-5 seconds not more ;)

mechanic473

May 2, 2011
downgrade operating system

Hello KOBOL that is some awesome work you have done to find this. I am still not clear if this will let you boot up to a older firmware without bootloader being locked up tight. And if you can downgrade the firmware without bricking device. Please advise Thank You

onefast50

Aug 28, 2010
OnePlus 9 Pro
I have a spare mother board and want to try this but how the heck do I solder something that tiny, i can barley see it let alone solder on it.

KOBOL

Dec 13, 2006
Hello KOBOL that is some awesome work you have done to find this. I am still not clear if this will let you boot up to a older firmware without bootloader being locked up tight. And if you can downgrade the firmware without bricking device. Please advise Thank You

as u can see no one try to downgrade phone. just 1 user unbrick phone after flash n7100 firmware like me. exynos cpu is not fused whit knox then downgrade possible. easy jtag direct emmc conection can downgrade any exynos cpu and make knox waranty to 0. i dont know if my unbricker downgrade bootloader, need someone who can try it. i sold my phone when i make this thread :(

Domush

Jun 3, 2007
Central USA
Anyone willing to try this method to downgrade? If so, please post a video or pics of the process for us to follow.

I'll try in a heartbeat if I have pics and a walk through to follow

david515

May 18, 2013
Ames
Kobol have u grabbed the 4.3 on ur GN2 yet?

If u have , did u figure away to unlock bootloader on GN2? I have been working on this for the last month and am at the [point of giving up. thats way I ask.
there is no one who test downgrade. unbrick work u can see last post. downgrade no one test.
i dont know exynos cpu fused whit new bootloader or no. if it's not fused then u can downgrade.

KOBOL

Dec 13, 2006
If u have , did u figure away to unlock bootloader on GN2? I have been working on this for the last month and am at the [point of giving up. thats way I ask.

no i dont try becouse when i unbrick my phone i have old bootloader. if someone help me bye used i605 whit new bootloader i try unlock boot or make downgrader too.

david515

May 18, 2013
Ames
I am willing to donate my old GN2...

]If ur serious since I'm getting a new phone soon I would be willing to give/or donate my gn2 i605 locked 4.3 to u Kobol or whoever is up to working on the 4.3 bootloader Unlocker , I just have to get my new phone first. Please consider this, I worked on the bootloader aqnd have given up its beyond my knowledge. let me know kobol. And thanks for all your efforts.
no i dont try becouse when i unbrick my phone i have old bootloader. if someone help me bye used i605 whit new bootloader i try unlock boot or make downgrader too.

KOBOL

Dec 13, 2006
]If ur serious since I'm getting a new phone soon I would be willing to give/or donate my gn2 i605 locked 4.3 to u Kobol or whoever is up to working on the 4.3 bootloader Unlocker , I just have to get my new phone first. Please consider this, I worked on the bootloader aqnd have given up its beyond my knowledge. let me know kobol. And thanks for all your efforts.

ok if u can i try make bootloader unlock too i hope i can make boot unlocker too. thanks for donation

david515

May 18, 2013
Ames
Great, I'll be getting a new phone here in a couple of days or latest by beginning of next week. This phone I'll donate to u as long as u use it twords the bootloader unlock 4.3 ota project. Sound good? Once I get a new my new phone I will pm u and send you my old one.

Last edited:

KOBOL

Dec 13, 2006
oh great man !!! i appreciate it. awesome , i will do my best do get that project done. pm me back asap and i will give u an adress
thanks ma

Reactions: MunkinDrunky

iooooooc

Mar 9, 2014
No Picture

I would love to try this, but I don't see the picture of the resistors to short? I'm new, so I might be missing something here..

And I would also like to thank all of you guys on here for doing great work...you guys are awesome, and I look forward to being a part of this community

KOBOL

Dec 13, 2006
I would love to try this, but I don't see the picture of the resistors to short? I'm new, so I might be missing something here..

And I would also like to thank all of you guys on here for doing great work...you guys are awesome, and I look forward to being a part of this community

did u download unbricker? inside archive u can see picture whit resistor location.

Reactions: iooooooc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    after 7 days of working i develop unbricker for this phone !!!

this unbricker can repair bricked i605 phone only!

i repair my i605 phone wrongly flashed whit n7100 firmware.

i hope this info help meny people whit bricked phone and wrongly flashed too like me

instruction:
    1. disassemble phone
    2. find resistor located on picture
    3. better make switch i use iphone home button
    4. prepare sdcard (i use 2 gb sdcard and write with any know img writer. i use winhex to write img)
    5. insert sdcard to phone and conect lcd
    6. conect POWERED OFF phone to power supply
    7. Short resistore (as i say before i use iphone home button)
    8. Turn on the phone, and REMOVE THE SHORT between 3 to 6 seconds
    9. After 5 seconds, you can see message on the LCD boot recovery was succeeded
    10. assemble phone
    11. u can full flash your phone

VRALJB unbricker (old bootloader)
    i605 unbrick sdcard.rar

MJ9 unbricker
    i605 mj9.rar

i605 efs file.

EFS i605.zip

XDA:DevDB Information
    Unbricker, Tool/Utility for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    KOBOL

Version Information

Created 2014-01-18
    Last Updated 2014-06-07
    Great, I'll be getting a new phone here in a couple of days or latest by beginning of next week. This phone I'll donate to u as long as u use it twords the bootloader unlock 4.3 ota project. Sound good? Once I get a new my new phone I will pm u and send you my old one.
    it's VRALJB bootloader, mayby work on new MJ9 too, if not, tell me i make MJ9 unbricker too

mayby someone have working i605 in hand i need efs backup

thanks for help
    I just want to say thank you. I have no need for this, but going to all the trouble to post it is awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    efs file uploaded. check first post