Redemption Q&A

Search This thread
Messenger App

Anyone else have a problem with the stock app?

I get force closes with it and have difficulty composing new texts. I did a full wipe before installing r13v2, only thing is i restored texted from SMS Backup & Restore, its never caused problems for me before, but I imagine that app has to be the problem. Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

dave328

May 1, 2008
Anyone else having problems with Netflix? I have tried complete wipe and flashed the newest alpha releases. Netflix just loads and loads...Worked a few versions ago. Thoughts?

mrhaley30705

Mar 12, 2011
North Georgia
Anyone else having problems with Netflix? I have tried complete wipe and flashed the newest alpha releases. Netflix just loads and loads...Worked a few versions ago. Thoughts?

Netflix is one of the things that ics causes problems with. Joe is working on it, though but he said its been very tough.

is it ok for me to use the team logo to make a redemption user sig banner?
just wanted to check before I loaded.
Respectfully, the team logo is for, well, team members. No one has really talked about user sig's for redemption. Come by thefamilyroom on palringo to discuss that possibility.

Reactions: rquiett

shadowlord256

Jan 26, 2012
Just installed version 14 and now I can no longer use the bill to carrier function on Play Store. I've had it happen before but not sure if I found a way to fix it or if a new version of the rom fixed it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

cwhitney24

Jun 12, 2011
Daphne, AL
Just installed version 14 and now I can no longer use the bill to carrier function on Play Store. I've had it happen before but not sure if I found a way to fix it or if a new version of the rom fixed it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

Stop on in the palringo chat room and ask all of us. Most of us prefer to be in there to help and chat than be on xda. Stop on by! :)

Room name thefamilyroom

"I love my Springfield XD40"

Munoz.ca

May 9, 2012
Dallas, TX
Audio Issue listening to music

I just did a full wipe and flashed Alpha 8r3, and just about everything is running smooth! Great ROM!

But I have some audio issues when listening to music on my Rdio app. Anyone else having this problem?

Not sure what the technical term is but it sounds like crap thru my Rdio app. But sounds just fine thru the Play music app.

Thanks

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
I just did a full wipe and flashed Alpha 8r3, and just about everything is running smooth! Great ROM!

But I have some audio issues when listening to music on my Rdio app. Anyone else having this problem?

Not sure what the technical term is but it sounds like crap thru my Rdio app. But sounds just fine thru the Play music app.

Thanks

alot of music apps with have problems with ICS until we get the source code.

Reactions: Munoz.ca

xxkid123

Jun 13, 2012
I tried to get the OTA via Goomanager, but it says no updates available? Would appreciate it if anyone would tell me how to push an OTA update, so that I won't have to reinstall everything (even using titanium to do things for me is somewhat of a hassle :rolleyes:).

xxkid123

Jun 13, 2012
Darn, guess I can't get off being a lazy bum.

here's a few screen shots of my phone running redemption:

scaled.php

scaled.php

Default ICS clock, resized to 4x3. Beautiful weather 4x1
scaled.php

scaled.php

Car Mode?

I flash Redemption 19 just now after a full wipe, havent installed anything yet and it keeps bugging out and going into Car Mode. Has anyone else experienced something similar to this? I did another flash and full wipe and still problem. Checked the md5 and they match.

rquiett

Jan 25, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA
I flash Redemption 19 just now after a full wipe, havent installed anything yet and it keeps bugging out and going into Car Mode. Has anyone else experienced something similar to this? I did another flash and full wipe and still problem. Checked the md5 and they match.

Try cleaning out the charger port on your phone, if any dust is in there it can cause this issue

mshoaibs

Jan 16, 2010
I would like to use USB OTG feature on the inspire, anyone know if Inspire supports OTG and will it work with this ROM. I used to have a HTC HD2 before and OTG worked well on WinMo6.5 but never got it to work on android.

I apologize if posting in the wrong section, using redemption ever since it first came out and am a big fan of it, so asking here.

t4duzan

Jan 16, 2011
Big D
Lock screen stops working

I'm currently on 21r2 and one thing I've noticed that's happened 3 times is my lock screen will not work. I can press the power button to make it go to sleep, but press it again and there's no lock screen. Anyone having this issue or know how to make it work again? I've had to reboot to get it working again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, just an update on the wayward dev. Joe is working 80 hrs a week right now and has been too busy for much other than work and sleep. He hasn't forgotten about you guys and will be back as soon as he can.