Dennis Woodside Leaves Motorola

Search This thread

jaspreet997

Jul 15, 2013
Wow, wouldn't that be a treat?

Yes ...but I just wish Punit soni does not leave moto too....He is former Google so maybe Google would just call him back

Anyway on giving it another thought Motorola is not based on ideas on one or a few people (unlike some fruity companies) Its work on collective thinking and am sure Lenovo has a track record of buying failing businesses and converting them into profits (The ibm thinkpad made them the No.1 pc manufacturer in the world).....I am sure they are gonna be the best thing for motorola Provided they ditch their own smartphone line

mustbepbs

Nov 19, 2011
The more I've thought about it, the more I think this will be okay. Google gets bored easily, and I liken them to a kid in a candy store, hyped up on sugar and won't stop touching things. They like to be the first to something, but beyond that they have mediocre, beta products.

dicarli

May 2, 2013
Rio de Janeiro
Bad news. He was one of the few CEOs that has great experience, but thinks as a 20 year-old guy (which is great, as he knows what people like).

danger2u

Jan 24, 2010
After selling to Lenovo,now Dennis Woodside leave Motorola.bad news.i dont see Moto so good in future.
they will became like Samsung or other chinese company with low quality products and no quick updates.
i hope i m wrong

someguyatx

Feb 7, 2012
Louisville
No surprise considering the upcoming buyout. I would expect to see more leave before the buyout is complete. Some by choice and some by layoff.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Ryno77

Feb 13, 2012
After selling to Lenovo,now Dennis Woodside leave Motorola.bad news.i dont see Moto so good in future.
they will became like Samsung or other chinese company with low quality products and no quick updates.
i hope i m wrong

I wouldn't call the update to 4.4.2 anything close to quick. My S4 may get the update before my Moto X. The update to 4.4 was quick....4.4.2, not so much.

hovax615@hotmail.com

Jan 4, 2009
Corona, CA - Murfreesboro, TN
They still got a couple of years under googles watch, but after that looks like any developer edition phone will do. Either HTC or Samsung because even though you might hate tw Samsung still makes pretty good phones and with developer editions they're already running aosp.

MOTO X Slapped

DonKilluminati23

Nov 2, 2012
OnePlus 11
They still got a couple of years under googles watch, but after that looks like any developer edition phone will do. Either HTC or Samsung because even though you might hate tw Samsung still makes pretty good phones and with developer editions they're already running aosp.

MOTO X Slapped

I am big on build quality, "radios", and battery life, and that's why I've loved Moto. Samsung has never truly impressed me in those areas. I don't know enough about HTC, other than messing with my Dads Rezound, so I will reserve judgment there.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Cozume

Jan 30, 2014

MOTO X Slapped
The Samsung GNote3 Dev Ed for Verizon has never been in stock :(

Top Liked Posts