By poseidon5213, Member on 26th April 2012, 05:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd December 2015, 02:56 AM |#14981  
Flag toronto
Thanks Meter: 8,026

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by webhost

Hi Force70, you are right! lol Although I recommended iPhone 6S Plus in my last post, I use Android on my Motorola phone and Lenovo tablet.

Its a nice device and all but yeah...you might want to put on the flame suit here lol.

Sent from my Note 5, Note 4 or Nexus 6
The Following User Says Thank You to force70 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift force70 Ad-Free
2nd December 2015, 03:25 AM |#14982  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I need some advice from you guys. Im currently on a Nexus 5 but im looking for an upgrade.
Im looking for:
-5.2" or bigger Inch Display (Phablet)
-Good Battery Life
-A good Camera
-any Kind of quickcharge
If possible but not necessary
-expendable storage

I already tried the Samsung phones in the past and i wasnt happy with them so i wont buy them.
Im not in a budget and since im in EU im buying the phone off contract.
Hope you guys can help me.
2nd December 2015, 04:00 AM |#14983  
Flag toronto
Thanks Meter: 8,026

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidter

I need some advice from you guys. Im currently on a Nexus 5 but im looking for an upgrade.
Im looking for:
-Good Battery Life
-A good Camera
-any Kind of quickcharge
-expendable storage

I already tried the Samsung phones in the past and i wasnt happy with them so i wont buy them.

The first device which pops up in my head is the LG G4 and the EU H815 model has an unlocked Bootloader which is great.

2nd December 2015, 06:33 AM |#14984  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi, I'm looking for an Android device around $250 in India. I've shortlisted Moto G 2015, Xiaomi Mi4 and Oneplus X. All 3 models are in my budget. I was going to buy Moto G 2015, but hesitated as I saw the specs of Mi4 which is available for almost the same price in India. So started looking for other models that are in the same price range and yet have better specs than Moto G 2015, and found Oneplus X. Now I'm really confused.

This is not for me. The one to use it wont care about OS version. Only requirement is that the camera is good and it doesn't start lagging after 6 months of use. Also, screen size is preferably <=5 inch. 16GB is enough, wont need more than that.

Any suggestions?
2nd December 2015, 07:51 AM |#14985  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
nexus
i wanna get a NEXUS ...
2nd December 2015, 08:46 AM |#14986  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by force70

The first device which pops up in my head is the LG G4 and the EU H815 model has an unlocked Bootloader which is great.

I've already seen the G4 and it isnt that Bad im just not a fan of the LG UI.
Are there any other phones you can recommend?
2nd December 2015, 09:09 AM |#14987  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Help me choose
Hello there,
As the title above states i need some help in order to upgrade my smartphone.Im currently owning a lg optimus ii p710 and i wanna upgrade into smt that will last me the next 2-3years without spending money on a flagship device.
so far im between lg g3 and moto x play,but i cant decide so i ask for ur help.If u have tested another device feel free to include it(not the one plus family(dont wanna mess with the inv system)) thnx a lot for your help in advance
2nd December 2015, 09:14 AM |#14988  

More
Help me choose
Hello there,
As the title above states i need some help in order to upgrade my smartphone.Im currently owning a lg optimus ii p710 and i wanna upgrade into smt that will last me the next 2-3years without spending money on a flagship device.
so far im between lg g3 and moto x play,but i cant decide so i ask for ur help.If u have tested another device feel free to include it(not the one plus family(dont wanna mess with the inv system)) thnx a lot for your help in advance
2nd December 2015, 09:39 AM |#14989  
Flag Jastrebarsko
Thanks Meter: 2,554

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidter

Im looking for:
-Good Battery Life
-A good Camera
-any Kind of quickcharge
-expendable storage

Oneplus One without expandable storage. But if you ask me 64 gb is more than enough. Battery life is awesome, it supports quickcharge, and camera is great if you ask me.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRcOliNoSS

Hello there,

I had the G3 and X Play is a better and newer option. Go for it, if you don't want other options
2nd December 2015, 12:19 PM |#14990  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeHuMaNiZeD

Oneplus One without expandable storage. But if you ask me 64 gb is more than enough. Battery life is awesome, it supports quickcharge, and camera is great if you ask me.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

I had the G3 and X Play is a better and newer option. Go for it, if you don't want other options

I checked the onplus site and it seems that there is no OnePlus one available in Europe but to be honest i would really take the onplus one now.
2nd December 2015, 03:28 PM |#14991  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeHuMaNiZeD

if i want other options,can u give me some?(except one plus family)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)