FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you like FusionRom ?

Yes

226 Vote(s)
91.50%
No

21 Vote(s)
8.50%

[ROM][4.0.4][ICS][TW XXLRK] FusionRom V3.0 [30th July2012]Online Now!!

222 posts
Thanks Meter: 288

By cerebralassassin, Senior Member on 11th July 2012, 08:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th July 2012, 09:20 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
can i flash the GB stock rom with CWM or do i have to use odin ?
11th July 2012, 09:25 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by watercooled223

thanks will do that.

any ETA on the upload ?

My net is slow :/
it'll take quite some time
won't lie 2-3 hours but it'll be worth it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cerebralassassin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cerebralassassin Ad-Free
11th July 2012, 09:27 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Bro im really In to try your ROM.Im currently using Criskelo V8. How should I install you Rom ? Downlaod ROM and flash via CWM recovery , delete cache and dalvik and ready ? Im with LQ3 Version , 4.0.3 .

Thanks !
11th July 2012, 09:28 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by watercooled223

can i flash the GB stock rom with CWM or do i have to use odin ?

you can use any method you like..as long as it gets you to a stock rooted GB rom.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cerebralassassin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cerebralassassin Ad-Free
11th July 2012, 09:30 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkenhtc

Bro im really In to try your ROM.Im currently using Criskelo V8. How should I install you Rom ? Downlaod ROM and flash via CWM recovery , delete cache and dalvik and ready ? Im with LQ3 Version , 4.0.3 .
And another question - does your rom have Premium Suite in it (S memo , S note ) ??
Thanks !

Read the OP-

yes you can install it if you are on a safe kernel..i recommend you to flash abyss first though then all the three wipes and flash it

it does have the smemo and snote apps.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cerebralassassin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cerebralassassin Ad-Free
11th July 2012, 09:39 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
Screenshots Uploaded
11th July 2012, 10:12 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerebralassassin

Screenshots Uploaded

Wow I'm excited for this!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
11th July 2012, 10:18 PM |#18  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 386

More
Thumbs up
if i'm not mistaken, if you are coming from Rocket Rom with Speedmode kernel, you try it without even full wipe. i guess it should take this Rom.
lemme try this and report back. how long do you think it will take for the Rom to upload?
11th July 2012, 10:28 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi

Donate to Me
More
guys my data limit is crossed and the speed of the internet connection is really slow..its on 60%
I'm sorry for the inconvenience :/
The Following User Says Thank You to cerebralassassin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cerebralassassin Ad-Free
11th July 2012, 10:49 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I've owned and flashed a few Androids most recently gnex. But I'm a bit confused with what's happening here with the Note. Can I flash CWM this ROM coming from rooted (obviously) stock ROM. Would that qualify as a safe Kernel?
11th July 2012, 11:02 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominoes20

I've owned and flashed a few Androids most recently gnex. But I'm a bit confused with what's happening here with the Note. Can I flash CWM this ROM coming from rooted (obviously) stock ROM. Would that qualify as a safe Kernel?

Flash abyss 4.2 red pill from recovery. Then go to advance/reboot recovery. You should have a red coloured recovery now. Perform wipes from there and install zip rom. It's the safest way as some ICS kernels have a parameter activated which can fry the memory chip. Gingerbread kernels are known to be safe.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to notegalaxy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift notegalaxy Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, fusion rom, fusionrom, galaxy note

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)