HELP!! How to restore original NOTE2 7100 ROM ???

Search This thread

visk88

Jul 29, 2015
Hello all, :eek::D
I need help,
I flashed my origianl rom without backup using TWRP ...... i tried a 4.4.4 modified rom, cm11 and another lollipop modified rom
They are all giving problems, slower and overall worse than the original rom

could you please direct me to a tutorial to install the latest original note 2 rom please ?
I didnt change the kernel, it should be the old original one
phone is currently rooted (i used auto root)
And the bootloader/recovery is TWRP from TEAM WIN.
How do i go back to the latest original note 2 rom pelase ??? thank you very much in advance! :fingers-crossed::good:

edit:
going a bit off topic here but if anyone would know any of this 2 you d make me happy :D
1. what are the fastet lollipop custom ROMs? i like the interface but it tends to be slow:( ...
2. I miss the s Pen visual feedback dot on screen when i moved the pen nearby the screen in the original rom, do you know how to get that feature back please?

Last edited:

KugelFanger

Jul 2, 2012
Didn't you do systembackup either with twrp? maybe you can get stockrom back that way.

maybe you can try cm12.1 it works ok for me (about 30% for me now)

thuantien1706

Apr 30, 2014
Hello all, :eek::D
I need help,
I flashed my origianl rom without backup using TWRP ...... i tried a 4.4.4 modified rom, cm11 and another lollipop modified rom
They are all giving problems, slower and overall worse than the original rom

could you please direct me to a tutorial to install the latest original note 2 rom please ?
I didnt change the kernel, it should be the old original one
phone is currently rooted (i used auto root)
And the bootloader/recovery is TWRP from TEAM WIN.
How do i go back to the latest original note 2 rom pelase ??? thank you very much in advance! :fingers-crossed::good:

edit:
going a bit off topic here but if anyone would know any of this 2 you d make me happy :D
1. what are the fastet lollipop custom ROMs? i like the interface but it tends to be slow:( ...
2. I miss the s Pen visual feedback dot on screen when i moved the pen nearby the screen in the original rom, do you know how to get that feature back please?
Nice

visk88

Jul 29, 2015
after flashing about 7-8 different roms.

The fastest i found is sentinel rom v5 pbased on cm 10.2 . without gapps to be downloaded separatley (easy, find gapps for cm10.2 google search).
is the fastet rom so far

if you know faster roms please let me (and all) know :D ;)

F@HIM

Jan 16, 2014
Mumbai
after flashing about 7-8 different roms.

The fastest i found is sentinel rom v5 pbased on cm 10.2 . without gapps to be downloaded separatley (easy, find gapps for cm10.2 google search).
is the fastet rom so far

if you know faster roms please let me (and all) know :D ;)
Any links for sentinel rom v5 bro ?