[Q] bricked my huawei ascend mate plzz HELP!!!

Search This thread

bokchoi2020

Jul 24, 2013
Ottawa
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 7 Pro
Still have problem, nothing seems to work!

Anybody else that might be able to help?

I'm not sure, but try this.

Put phone into fastboot mode by holding power button and the (+) volume button.
Install twrp via fastboot.
Wipe dalvik cache, cache, data, custom storage, and system.

Then reinstall the stock recovery.
Then do the 3 button install.

After that, you probably could have it working again. Something worth to try.

Last edited:
Reactions: aiadegbite

markteunis

Aug 12, 2010

The problem is that it reboots automatically after like 30 secs being in fastboot mode :(

Thats why i cant get it to do anything

bokchoi2020

Jul 24, 2013
Ottawa
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 7 Pro
The problem is that it reboots automatically after like 30 secs being in fastboot mode :(

Thats why i cant get it to do anything

Is it on low battery? I would try to charge it up if I were you.

------------------
AND
1. Take out your SD card.
2. Get into fastboot mode.
3. Flash twrp.
4. Load twrp, Wipe dalvik cache, cache, data, custom storage, and system.
5. Then reinstall the stock recovery.
6. Place sd card back.
7. Then do the 3 button install.

Last edited:

markteunis

Aug 12, 2010
Thanks tried that, but it keeps rebooting. Also when it is fully charged.

Is it on low battery? I would try to charge it up if I were you.

------------------
AND
1. Take out your SD card.
2. Get into fastboot mode.
3. Flash twrp.
4. Load twrp, Wipe dalvik cache, cache, data, custom storage, and system.
5. Then reinstall the stock recovery.
6. Place sd card back.
7. Then do the 3 button install.

vasalazarg

Oct 3, 2014
Hard brick Huawei Mate MT1-U6

Reading their forums , I ran into a proposed solution for a soft brick that was to change the kernel. When you change the kernel to the application that placed in the post my phone died and now I have a hard brick . Black screen when you turn on only vibrates. You could give a possible solution.

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
Reading their forums , I ran into a proposed solution for a soft brick that was to change the kernel. When you change the kernel to the application that placed in the post my phone died and now I have a hard brick . Black screen when you turn on only vibrates. You could give a possible solution.

Yes, it hepen when you flash a wrong kernel - device turn on black screen !

You can put your device in fastboot/bootloader mode and try to flash the stock kernel . If your device was on JB, put Stock Huawei JB kernel ( no matter the firmware ) .

Good luck !

( you can easily put your device in bootloader mode by pressing and keep at the same time : power button & volume down about 10~12 sec. )

Best regards !

Meletis

Nov 7, 2014
guys i have the exact same problem.

My huawei ascend p6 doesnt upadate through hard recovery (power button + volume + - ) and i get a problem when it goes to check module verlist!!

I cannot access adb commands because my phone doesnt appear in the list (adb devices cmd) and when i am trying to put it into fastboot mode it automatically reboot !!

Please help!! Is there any solution???:confused::confused:

SXcite

Jan 8, 2015
Hi there same geas for me soft loop and can t instal update.ap from sd card since the phone reboot at stage : SYSTEM......

I've try to flach the bootloader with fasboot flash recovery twrp2_7_0_1 .img and B221recovery.img but none work

I think that is because adb/fastboot can t find my HAM idk why i ve instaled the drivers anyone have a clue ?

Thx for you time /reading

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

ok sry for double post but i was searching why adb/fastboot didn t find my devices and it seem s that windows think my phone on fast boot mode is a disk drive .....
i don t know how to change the definition of my harware to say it s an android device ?

and i can t post image since i don t have 10 post yet

edit i think now the only problem i have is the linux file-CD Gadget USB gadget bug and since my phone is in fastboot stat or softloop state i don t know how to fix this , my computer is under windows 7 i have instaled adroid SDK and huawei drivers please someone can light me up the way a litle i would be gratefull

Last edited:

raja16sep

Apr 2, 2009
Rawalpindi
Hi to all,
I have bricked my p6-t00 by wrong flash with P-U06. Now its complete dead and even do not attach with conputer and donot take any drivers .... nothing complete sleeping. no any sign of life. now what should i do.

waiting for help.

Thanks
Br, Raja

trollvicko

Nov 2, 2015
Help

Guys please help me! :(

I can not start my mate. I tried to do the downgrade but as soon as the phone has rebooted, you are stuck on the home screen by loading indefinitely. I tried to access the recovery but just part of the phone remains locked on "Huawei Ascend", I tried to connect it to the PC but does not even recognize ... the phone use computers only as a source of energy. Please what can I do?:crying:

tileeq

Jan 4, 2014
Gevgelija
Guys please help me! :(

I can not start my mate. I tried to do the downgrade but as soon as the phone has rebooted, you are stuck on the home screen by loading indefinitely. I tried to access the recovery but just part of the phone remains locked on "Huawei Ascend", I tried to connect it to the PC but does not even recognize ... the phone use computers only as a source of energy. Please what can I do?:crying:

Have you tried entering fastboot mode?
When its stuck on the logo connect it to a pc and run 'fastboot devices' as a command in cmd.

Sent from my P6-U06

aiadegbite

Apr 4, 2014
Lagos

This definitely saved me a trip to the service centre

low user

Feb 15, 2015
i will never buy Huawei any more

Huawei come with stupid software , when the new the update rolling out its need that f**king file like c200b513, c412b520,.........and f**king more.
oh when the is need to fix i searched in youtube , there are only one video or nothing video that contact with what i search. the software is f**king complex to understand and rarely to find:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

gilbert5107

May 5, 2015
dont blame huawei phone that you are not familiar of rooting or doing a correct way.
i did a mistake, flash n deleted all the kernel n partition. now totally unable to go in to fastboot mode. phone unable to proper charge. only SD card able run the UPDATE.APP.

i tried all the firmware, but still not sucessful. if really cant..have to bring it to service centre to change the motherboard

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i tried that and the process is going on untill it says

writing module MD5RSA...OK
    writing module CRC......OK
    writing module CURVER....OK
    writing module VERLIST.......
    Huawei usb update fail
    cust copying files
    copy cust files successed!

Please remove USB cable to be able to flash stock firmware on stock recovery ! If you already tried to flash stock firmware without USB cable connected, than it looks like you need to go to service centre, because module VERLIST cannot be written on your device !

I was in the same situation, my issue was ( writing module SYSTEM failure ) !
    Still have problem, nothing seems to work!

Anybody else that might be able to help?