Deleting preinstalled apps

Search This thread
Feb 20, 2014
Bitola, Macedonia
I have a rooted motorola defy mini with stock gingerbread 2.3.6. Can I delete apps in the flex/app directory without corrupting android? Also, I deleted some stock apps and replaced them with downloaded apps. If I place them in the system/app directory will they be installed on the phone when I do a factory reset?

Sent from my XT320 using xda app-developers app

Feb 20, 2014
Bitola, Macedonia
So I tried deleting a few apks and it didn't affect android in any way. I deleted all files containing moto or blur in the name and the phone is still working like it's supposed to. I also placed the launcher pro apk in the system/app directory and it was installed when I did a factory reset, so that also works for anyone who would like to do something like this

Sent from my XT320 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: alienhead13

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I tried deleting a few apks and it didn't affect android in any way. I deleted all files containing moto or blur in the name and the phone is still working like it's supposed to. I also placed the launcher pro apk in the system/app directory and it was installed when I did a factory reset, so that also works for anyone who would like to do something like this

Sent from my XT320 using Tapatalk 2