what is the quickest way to pass about 10 days?

Search This thread

nactownplaya

Dec 29, 2008
Houston
If you're like me, you're passing your time hitting refresh in this forum and buying cases for the phone. :rolleyes:

So far I've bought 6 (yes 6) different cases because I can't make up my mind and need to see them in person to make a decision. It also doesn't hurt when most of them are $3-$7. I think only 2 were $15+. 3 different white cases, 2 black, and 1 blue for a white XL.

thinkhope

Jun 24, 2010
Los Angeles
If you're like me, you're passing your time hitting refresh in this forum and buying cases for the phone. :rolleyes:

So far I've bought 6 (yes 6) different cases because I can't make up my mind and need to see them in person to make a decision. It also doesn't hurt when most of them are $3-$7. I think only 2 were $15+. 3 different white cases, 2 black, and 1 blue for a white XL.

Would you mind sharing what cases you've purchased?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

nactownplaya

Dec 29, 2008
Houston
Would you mind sharing what cases you've purchased?

Sure. See the attached pics. I don't have the ability to post links yet, but feel free to PM me if you can't find one of these and I'll do my best to point you in the right direction.

1. Blue Benks Monster Cookies (eBay)
  2. Black generic hard case (pogo pin hole) (eBay)
  3. White generic hard case (pogo pin hole) (eBay)
  4. White S-Line TPU (pogo pin hole) (eBay)
  5. Black Nillkin TPU Silicone (eBay)
  6. White rubberized 2-piece (Amazon)

Attachments

• 558244231_o.jpg
    558244231_o.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 72
  • OneXSoftCaseBlack1_wa.jpg
    OneXSoftCaseBlack1_wa.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 31GOMjW1MoL._AA300_.jpg
    31GOMjW1MoL._AA300_.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 70

americasteam

Jan 31, 2011
Bowling Green, KY
I've bought 2 myself. The white Nillkin from eBay and the blue HTC case ($30 :eek:) from AT&T. On top of that, I ordered an extra white HTC wall charger/cable combo and white car charger from eBay. Bad thing is, my upgrade isn't until May, so I can't preorder my One X until the 1st! :confused:

chaosjh

Jan 20, 2009
Bentonville home of Wally world
whwats more worth it. getting it on may 4rth or saving 50 bucks with radioshak and getting it the 6th

the ones that get it the 4th are going to tell you the 4th, likewise for the ones who are waiting until the 8th or 9th.

for me, i'm going through att but because if i have a problem, i can go get a new one, no waiting, no shipping, no hassle. the only thing i don't like, and the reason i prefer bestbuy, is that i don't think i can get black tie. but we'll see there as well.

The_Zodiac

Aug 28, 2010
Unknown
the ones that get it the 4th are going to tell you the 4th, likewise for the ones who are waiting until the 8th or 9th.

for me, i'm going through att but because if i have a problem, i can go get a new one, no waiting, no shipping, no hassle. the only thing i don't like, and the reason i prefer bestbuy, is that i don't think i can get black tie. but we'll see there as well.

for me getting it on the 9th saved me at least $100

so its worth my patience :D

Nov 7, 2011
I preordered mine via Amazon Wireless and it saved me over $100 because I live in CA. Plus, if Amazon receives their stock early I heard they usually ship them early to get a head start? I hope that's the case since I'm scheduled to receive mine on the 9th but I want it earlier lol.

amswak

Jul 23, 2010
Los Angeles
I have a more serious issue than the wait...I am supposed to be at a TED conference on the 4th and will not be back from it until after the AT&T store I preordered through is closed! So I will be watching the speakers, but just thinking "my One X it sitting there waiting for me" the whole time!

Top Liked Posts