[ROM][WWE][16.12.2009] Miri WM 6.5 21885 :: MANILA 2.5 :: V 9.0 [DISCONTINUED]

Search This thread

camadu

Nov 11, 2007
My sincere congratulations, this ROM is very good, and finally with the FM radio to work. Congratulations for the work.
Greetings

brahmanto

Jan 11, 2009
Pattaya
Miri ... after 2 days flashing your ROM... I found this as the most stable 2.5 Manila I've ever had...
Thank you..
For future release, could you please put start menu more organized?
Too much Icon when tapping start menu... so what I did just creating folders and put them into folders to simplify the start menu. Just my opinion...
4 Icons per row would be great or increase the size of the icons...
GREAT WORK Miri...

brahmanto

Jan 11, 2009
Pattaya
Miri ... after 2 days flashing your ROM... I found this as the most stable 2.5 Manila I've ever had...
Thank you..
Too much Icon when tapping start menu... so what I did just creating folders and put them into folders to simplify the start menu. Just my opinion...
GREAT WORK Miri...

miri

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 29, 2007
Tirana
On next release I'm planning to do it the same way that HTC is going to do in LEO Rom (HTC icons and categories), divided by folders.

There will be 4 folders on Start Menu
- Calls
- Tools
- Messaging
- Multimedia

Of course calendar, tasks and other things will be moved to Office folder :)

Thank you..
GREAT WORK Miri...

VizagDude

Jan 31, 2007
New York
On next release I'm planning to do it the same way that HTC is going to do in LEO Rom (HTC icons and categories), divided by folders.

- Calls
- Tools
- Messaging
- Multimedia

Sounds good. That way, we dont have to keep scrolling. Also, please maintain the current size with the incons. I have seen in some ROMs that icnons are different sizes.

Any ETA on the next release? :D

miri

Apr 29, 2007
Tirana
At the moment I don't have any, because I'm waiting for some newer packages too.

Sounds good. That way, we dont have to keep scrolling. Also, please maintain the current size with the incons. I have seen in some ROMs that icnons are different sizes.

Any ETA on the next release? :D

tarek_sm

Jan 7, 2008
to MIRI (landscap problem)

hi MIRI
first thx for the wonderful rom good luck cooking in futur .
please i have this issue : i m using my p2 as gps connecting it with the display on my car (tv out) but it didnt turn on landscap cause of manilla 2.5
what can i do u have fix for that
thx again for this greate work

yutadastan

Oct 29, 2007
Thank you..
GREAT WORK Miri...

+1 i agree on his statement. I tried the 4 columns in other ROM and it is a better option instead of having to scroll too much of up and down.

BTW, MIRI, i notice that whenever i'm connecting to the Internet (data card, not through WIFI), the reception is always highest is 1 bar, never achieve higher than that. I dont have this problem in v1.0. Is it a bug or just me having the issue? Anyone having the same issue as me?

yutadastan

Oct 29, 2007
i just found a very serious problem here. i was connected to internet through 3G and i'm using another phone to call it for the sake of testing. My phone ring for 2 and auto reject the incoming call.

miri

Apr 29, 2007
Tirana
There is no fix for Manila 2.5 to work in landscape at the moment, only HTC can do it.

I would suggest to flash the ROM with Manila 2.1 if you need landscape.

hi MIRI
first thx for the wonderful rom good luck cooking in futur .
please i have this issue : i m using my p2 as gps connecting it with the display on my car (tv out) but it didnt turn on landscap cause of manilla 2.5
what can i do u have fix for that
thx again for this greate work

VizagDude

Jan 31, 2007
New York
Hi MIRI, in the music tab, how to make it auto donwload the picture for every song?

How is this a Q for Miri?? He is not the one who built the Music App for HTC. He just cooked it into the ROM. For your album artwork to appear, you would have to associate the album artwork to your music in the WM player or any other player that you are using.

If you would purchased music from iTunes or Amazon or any place, the album artwork usually comes with it.

Please dont bother him with these NON-ROM related Q.

redmanmark86

Jul 7, 2009

- Calls
- Tools
- Messaging
- Multimedia

cool, thats how i laid it out after i flahsed your software, however People, Music and HTC Calender keep putting themselves back on resets...

Also Miri i softreset again and it sat on 48% for like 2 hours, then for reason jumped to 60%, Gwes.exe is now using 29860kb and all i have used is messaging? Even from a cold start is on 15905kb? i even tried uninstalling the Neo D3D driver?

Last edited:

miri

Apr 29, 2007
Tirana
uhuuuu, you are going to enter in guiness book :D
gwes running @ 30MB

how many messages have you restored?

cool, thats how i laid it out after i flahsed your software, however People, Music and HTC Calender keep putting themselves back on resets...

Also Miri i softreset again and it sat on 48% for like 2 hours, then for reason jumped to 60%, Gwes.exe is now using 29860kb and all i have used is messaging?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    it is working great for me. I flashed miri manila 2.5 v5.1 and youtube is working. I did hard reset after the flash. :)

Do you get also sound? V5.1 youtube is working but there is no sound at all (same as V4 and V5)....

update: did a hard reset for the 2nd time. now youtube is freezing with all kind of strange sounds, wierd..... going for a 3th hard reset......

update: after 3th hard reset again youtube without sound and after second movie a crash....buggy...